Patty Duke. Dead.

WaterEngineerWaterEngineer Posts: 24,415 AG
She was 69. Not very old.

94000.jpg

Replies

• Mackeral SnatcherMackeral Snatcher Posts: 11,606 AG
    I remember her.
    Sad.
    THERE SHOULD BE NO COMMERCIAL FISHING ALLOWED FOR ANY SPECIES THAT IS CONSIDERED OVERFISHED.
  • Fish HaidFish Haid Posts: 8,417 Admiral
    So, I guess her sexy hot cousin Cathy is dead too?
    23895.gif
  • WaterEngineerWaterEngineer Posts: 24,415 AG
    Fish Haid wrote: »
    So, I guess her sexy hot cousin Cathy is dead too?

Good call.
  • Gary S. ColecchioGary S. Colecchio Posts: 24,922 AG
    Excuse me, but who died and made you OT forum obituarist?

Or is this a kind of morbid hobby? :shrug
    "If I can't win, I won't play." - Doris Colecchio.

"Well Gary, the easiest way to look tall is to stand in a room full of short people." - Curtis Bostick

"All these forums, with barely any activity, are like a neglected old cemetery that no one visits anymore."- anonymouse
  • mississippi macmississippi mac Posts: 4,222 Captain

the forum has needed one for a while...
    now you have one...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The Real White Dog

if you can't catch a fish...catch a buzz....
    #12976, joined 8-17-2002
    \o/

"Well Gary, the easiest way to look tall is to stand in a room full of short people." - Curtis Bostick

"All these forums, with barely any activity, are like a neglected old cemetery that no one visits anymore."- anonymouse

:ontopic

Why do you care?

Do dead people bother you or does people dying remind you of your own aging and make you uncomfortable?

I'm simply reporting the little viewed news for the edification of people like you.
    :ontopic

Why do you care?

Do dead people bother you or does people dying remind you of your own aging and make you uncomfortable?

I'm simply reporting the little viewed news for the edification of people like you.

Ah, you are self assigned!

I have an academic interest. I am interested in the social psychology of virtual communities and the roles and reasons people chose to indulge themselves as an entertainment form.

Particularly interesting is a choice to assign to yourself a duty to obituarize on a fishing forum. Its an unusual activity and a curiosity.

I would greatly appreciate your impressions on your motivations to satisfy it.

I hope that this satisfies your request and look forward to your response for my edification.

I am interested in the social psychology of virtual communities and the roles and reasons people chose to indulge themselves as an entertainment form.

Sure you do. Sure you do. Weak. Try again.

Oh, and you didn't answer my question.
  • Mackeral SnatcherMackeral Snatcher Posts: 11,606 AG
    THERE SHOULD BE NO COMMERCIAL FISHING ALLOWED FOR ANY SPECIES THAT IS CONSIDERED OVERFISHED.
  • navigator2navigator2 Posts: 22,511 AG
    She was 69. Not very old.

94000.jpg

Very young. Wasn't she a hard core drug abuser early on at one time? Maybe that had a hand in it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sure you do. Sure you do. Weak. Try again.

Oh, and you didn't answer my question.

Your disliking a question about your reasoning behind your doing something does not discount it.

So, If you please, indulge me and tell us why you enjoy creating online obituaries? There may be others here who are curious also and may find it equally if not more entertaining.

Your disliking a question about your reasoning behind your doing something does not discount it.

So, If you please, indulge me and tell us why you enjoy creating online obituaries? There may be others here who are curious also and may find it equally if not more entertaining.

I asked first.

I will be delighted to address your question as soon as you provide a cogent response to mine.
    I answered it.

Just because it does not fit your assumptions offered ,it does not make it invalid.

Mine is a simple question.

I don't understand your reluctance?

Its a simple question.

I don't understand your reluctance?

I can say the same. Why don't you answer my question?
    I did.

No.

I did.

No.

You "did," and "no" what? Weak response Gary. You are a big boy. Use complete sentences. TYIA.

What about the word "cogent" don't you understand?
    I understand that you are uncomfortable and don't want you to feel more that way. It was a simple curiosity. I apologize for offending you.

I won't press you about it anymore.

• GardawgGardawg Posts: 9,761 Admiral
    some folk just like to drop a **** in every punch bowl that they pass by

they feel bad about themselves and want others to also feel bad about something

anything else I can clear up for y'all?
    “Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves.

Heres Tom with the Weather.”
    I understand that you are uncomfortable and don't want you to feel more that way. It was a simple curiosity. I apologize for offending you.

I won't press you about it anymore.

:rotflmao Wrong answer but nice try. More like you refuse to address my question in a straight forward way so you deflect away from answering by posing a question of your own.
  • WelwoodWelwood Posts: 745 Officer

If it's not against your rules, why should you care? The title of the OP should give anyone a clue about its content and if they might choose to click or not. I thought moderators were supposed to moderate, not instigate.
    :rotflmao Wrong answer but nice try. More like you refuse to address my question in a straight forward way so you deflect away from answering by posing a question of your own.

Would you like to continue?

• ChuckcChuckc Posts: 4,398 Captain
    Welwood wrote: »
    If it's not against your rules, why should you care? The title of the OP should give anyone a clue about its content and if they might choose to click or not. I thought moderators were supposed to moderate, not instigate.

This. A bunch.
  • reel stamasreel stamas Posts: 6,153 Admiral
    Seems every bit as valid a post as most of the other stupid crap posted in OT... Most posts here seem to be intended to provoke some sort of 'barbed' discussion (some more ridiculous than others)... We have the Ridiculous Righteous Righties... The Lunatic Libturd Lefties... The Moralistic Mods... & The Dearly Departed Discussers... I'm sure I left out a few...
    There should be NO Commercial Fishing for any fish species considered 'Over-fished' , 'Undergoing Overfishing' or Subject to Recreational Seasons, Limits, or Closures... Game Fish Status IS the Answer !!!
  • gregglgreggl Posts: 21,594 Officer
    I'm surprised WE's not cheering her death. She kept Hollywood liberal, post Reagan.
  • Turner River TerrorTurner River Terror Posts: 7,990 Admiral
    I'd Do Her.
    How long has she been dead..
    Killin and Grillin :grin
  • mindyabinessmindyabiness Posts: 6,390 Admiral
    Just what are your parameters?
    Probably has to do with temperature......
    Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon... No matter how good you are, the bird is going to crap on the board and strut around like it won anyway.
    Welcome to Florida Sportsman.

"We used to be worth your attention for 3 minutes!"

Would you like to continue?

Sure. I'm still wait for a cogent, responsible answer to my simple question. When you decide to do that, please let me know.
    Seems every bit as valid a post as most of the other stupid crap posted in OT... Most posts here seem to be intended to provoke some sort of 'barbed' discussion (some more ridiculous than others)... We have the Ridiculous Righteous Righties... The Lunatic Libturd Lefties... The Moralistic Mods... & The Dearly Departed Discussers... I'm sure I left out a few...

Good post.
    Sure. I'm still wait for a cogent, responsible answer to my simple question.

How about NO as I've posted?