Jupiter News..........

2»

Replies

• Mister-JrMister-Jr Posts: 27,679 AG
    riverdiver wrote: »
    The woman filed charges, the police have to respond to the filing. It's not up to them to decide if it's legitimate or not.

As for the guy in the video, if you slo-mo it Lewandowski didn't grab him, the guy next to him did.

That said, he has no business being in the crowd dealing with protestors.

Personally, I don't see the allure in taking the time and effort to protest Trump, Hillary, or anyone else. I work for a living and have little free time, the last way I'd want to spend it is by hanging out with nut jobs from any political persuasion trying to make a spectacle of myself.

After Fields made the complaint and after interviewing her, Terris, and watching the video, the police determined that they had enough evidence to charge Lewandowski. It was the evidence the police had that led them to arrest Lewandowski.
    Vote for the other candidate
  • riverdiverriverdiver Posts: 2,024 Captain
    Mister-Jr wrote: »
    After Fields made the complaint and after interviewing her, Terris, and watching the video, the police determined that they had enough evidence to charge Lewandowski. It was the evidence the police had that led them to arrest Lewandowski.

All true.

That said, by the definition of misdemeanor battery, you could have a complaint filed against you and be charged simply for bumping into someone in line at a Marlins game.

Provided there was even a line at a Marlins game.

Ultimately, it's politically motivated, and it'll all go away if it goes to trial. Her story doesn't match the video.
  • Plan SeaPlan Sea Posts: 5,453 Officer
    All true.

That said, by the definition of misdemeanor battery, you could have a complaint filed against you and be charged simply for bumping into someone in line at a Marlins game.

Ultimately, it's politically motivated, and it'll all go away if it goes to trial. Her story doesn't match the video.

No you can't, it's implied by the volume of people to expect contact in that environment. The guy made a B line for her.

His story does not match what he said about not touching her. It plays into his credibility more. And as for political you have no clue what her political leanings are either pro or con for Trump. There was video and an eyewitness in her favor.
    they make missiles not bombs...

Raytheon does indeed make bombs.

Since Ratheon doesnt make bombs, retract this lie.

Conservative math- A Prius pays $7.84 per mile traveled, a truck $15.20. The Prius is paying proportionately more, period! over an equal amount of distance.
  • Mister-JrMister-Jr Posts: 27,679 AG
    All true.

I'll be at the Marlins game for opening night on Tuesday. I imagine I'll bump into a few people, spill a little beer.

:grin
    Vote for the other candidate
  • SAENoleSAENole Posts: 10,465 AG
    Plan Sea wrote: »
    No you can't, it's implied by the volume of people to expect contact in that environment. The guy made a B line for her.

His story does not match what he said about not touching her. It plays into his credibility more. And as for political you have no clue what her political leanings are either pro or con for Trump. There was video and an eyewitness in her favor.

Tell us more, counselor.
    Warning Level 2
    SAENole wrote: »
    Tell us more, counselor.

Ok............. more

Spend some time and research the facts for a change.

Conservative math- A Prius pays $7.84 per mile traveled, a truck $15.20. The Prius is paying proportionately more, period! over an equal amount of distance.
    Mister-Jr wrote: »
    I'll be at the Marlins game for opening night on Tuesday. I imagine I'll bump into a few people, spill a little beer.

:grin

Enjoy. Just don't spill your beer on anyone when you bump into someone, not only is it assault it's also alcohol abuse. :blowkiss

I've been too busy to keep track of baseball this year, other than looking at the Braves roster and wondering who the heck those guys are. Miami going to have a good team this year?
    Plan Sea wrote: »

Her story doesn't jibe with the video or what the witness said, so it'll get thrown out.

As for the definition of misdemeanor battery, I suggest you look it up instead of playing with your etch a sketch.

As for her or the guy who supposedly witnessed what happened, their political leanings R or D are irrelevant. Their age group is chock full of hipsters who would rather subject themselves to eating gluten or forgoing Starbucks rather than see Trump get the nomination.
    Her story doesn't jibe with the video or what the witness said, so it'll get thrown out.

As for the definition of misdemeanor battery, I suggest you look it up instead of playing with your etch a sketch.

As for her or the guy who supposedly witnessed what happened, their political leanings R or D are irrelevant. Their age group is chock full of hipsters who would rather subject themselves to eating gluten or forgoing Starbucks rather than see Trump get the nomination.

Matlock is that you?

Corey's story does not jibe, which is not good. His lawyer admitted contact. J-town police felt it was sufficient to press charges based on evidence and the law. I think maybe they are better trained than you. If not post up your credentials in what it takes to go from a witness statement to filing charges and arrests. Love to read it.

as for looking it up I had 2 lawyers explain that exact scenario you posted, why don't you look into it instead of thinking you know what you are talking about.

If their political leanings are irrelevant why did you say it was political what she was doing or any aspect of the what went down. Generally speaking people who judges others they never met look rather pompous and judgmental, typical.

Last I checked Brietbart was pretty much in the bag for Trump.

• navigator2navigator2 Posts: 22,444 AG
    Enjoy. Just don't spill your beer on anyone when you bump into someone, not only is it assault it's also alcohol abuse. :blowkiss

Something screams all the Beast supporters were the ones who got their lunch money taken every day at school when they were kids. If that was abuse, every Catholic nun who teaches school would be in prison for assault. :Spittingcoffee
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]