Why didn't he answer the question?

WaterEngineerWaterEngineer Posts: 24,414 AG
Which ever one(s) of you little boys complained about quotes in the signature should be ashamed of yourself. :blowkiss

Instead of complaining to the moderators you should just quit playing on this board.

Replies

• theglide96theglide96 Posts: 767 Officer
    As a guess....

Because its true...he has cheated....maybe the plan is to not dig deeper by denying the infidelity and then being accused of lying to the American voters.

I foresee a sobbing apologetic press conference with his wife and father by his side in the Ted's future.

Not sure why anyone would ever choose to run knowing the climate of politics in our nation. But I guess this is all part of the vetting process....nowadays anyway.
  • mikehelsmikehels Posts: 2,981 Officer
    theglide96 wrote: »

Not sure why anyone would ever choose to run knowing the climate of politics in our nation. But I guess this is all part of the vetting process....nowadays anyway.

Honestly, I don't think Ted ever thought he'd get this far! He just wanted to "run" to build up his coffers in order to peddle influence in DC to guarantee a bigger personal payoff later..
  • Gary S. ColecchioGary S. Colecchio Posts: 24,922 AG

This ^.

There was a time when the first questions asked by those vetting a candidates ability to win was "Do you have any skeletons residing in your closet that will negatively affect your candidacy?"

Trumps candidacy changed all that, since he bears all his , yet denies their importance or existence.

"Never admit to anything!", is the first rule of successful criminal defense.
    "If I can't win, I won't play." - Doris Colecchio.

"Well Gary, the easiest way to look tall is to stand in a room full of short people." - Curtis Bostick

"All these forums, with barely any activity, are like a neglected old cemetery that no one visits anymore."- anonymouse
  • grady30wagrady30wa Posts: 10,161 AG
    Lyin' Ted cheated
    Schadenfreude. November 8, 2016
  • rickcrickc Posts: 9,171 Admiral
    This ^.

There was a time when the first questions asked by those vetting a candidates ability to win was "Do you have any skeletons residing in your closet that will negatively affect your candidacy?"

Trumps candidacy changed all that, since he bears all his , yet denies their importance or existence.

"Never admit to anything!", is the first rule of successful criminal defense.

Deny!!! Deny!!!! Deny!!!

this famous line I never had sex with that woman!

Ted is afraid to say anything.
    "A man not honorable in his marital relations, is not usually honorable in any other."--Harry Truman
    grady30wa wrote: »
    "A man not honorable in his marital relations, is not usually honorable in any other."--Harry Truman

Yuuuuup!
    If ya gotta get it on the side...just divorce. When off anchor one can roll with the tides and swell.
  • Plan SeaPlan Sea Posts: 5,453 Officer
    grady30wa wrote: »

What does Harry say about the honor of those that support the not so honorable?
    they make missiles not bombs...

Raytheon does indeed make bombs.

Since Ratheon doesnt make bombs, retract this lie.

Conservative math- A Prius pays $7.84 per mile traveled, a truck $15.20. The Prius is paying proportionately more, period! over an equal amount of distance.
  • Bimini TwistedBimini Twisted Posts: 11,125 AG
    I'm sure the Internet will just forget the whole thing.
    I'm sure the Internet will just forget the whole thing.

Hahaha! Just keep deflecting Ted...wait it out. This too shall pass. Hahaha
  • Ssoto0055Ssoto0055 Posts: 2,139 Officer
    Yuuuuup!
    If ya gotta get it on the side...just divorce. When off anchor one can roll with the tides and swell.

There's a reason they say it's cheaper to keep her.
    Plan Sea wrote: »

What does Harry say about the honor of those that support the not so honorable?

I wouldn't say that I support Trump as much as I'd say that I more vehemently oppose the people who are running against him.
  • WaterEngineerWaterEngineer Posts: 24,414 AG
    Hahaha! Just keep deflecting Ted...wait it out. This too shall pass. Hahaha

What leading DEM contender does this sound like!? :grin
    Which ever one(s) of you little boys complained about quotes in the signature should be ashamed of yourself. :blowkiss

Instead of complaining to the moderators you should just quit playing on this board.
  • DancinGeneDancinGene Posts: 1,760 Captain
    When did horse face (no offense horses) become Ted's mouth piece?
    DancinGene wrote: »
    When did horse face (no offense horses) become Ted's mouth piece?

Best Raphael wishes she had not come to his defense with this retort.

[video=youtube_share;HT8YfJLSSsE]
    What leading DEM contender does this sound like!? :grin

If you want to discuss hill start a new thread about it. Hahaha

Ehh...they are all greedy liars. Not a moral fiber between any of em. By the time they are done outing each other and indicted we'll be left to choose between Deez Nuts, Garry Johnson, and probably a kardashian.
  • rickcrickc Posts: 9,171 Admiral
    well I hope old trump will keep the spotlight shined on ted's indiscretion

headlines in the grocery store tabloids, constant discussion from the pundits on cable news and a hit from rushbo would be nice.
    rickc wrote: »
    well I hope old trump will keep the spotlight shined on ted's indiscretion

headlines in the grocery store tabloids, constant discussion from the pundits on cable news and a hit from rushbo would be nice.

Well, considering that Carly Fiorina, a VP contender, brought up the issue of philandery at a press conference with Raphael standing right next to him, is this not now a legitimate issue for the MSM to inquire about?

Oh, and Twitter isn't likely to let this go. These old codgers don't understand the Internet at all.