Home Off Topic

Serious Question ...

2»

Replies

• Westwall01Westwall01 Posts: 5,453 Admiral
    Polar wrote: »
    ok, Ive never shared embarrasing moments here, ever plus no one knows me.
    I packed it up and moved across the state many years ago( about 9) Move din, got a job all was well. 2 weeks in I came down with a real nasty stomach bug. I had no intentions on going to work that day. Swts got up, went out back to have a smoke. I sneezed, or " snarted" as I like to call it and broke the seal on the back door. It was one of them you just could not stop, the guts splattered onto her freshly washed silk sheets. I was good with this. i had a plan, and plan to not move, pretend I was asleep until she left for work. Problem is, she had a dog, Abby, a pain in the *** beagle that I referred to as the **** hound. This dog had a **** fetish, never had to pick one up in the yard as they didnt stay there long enough before shed turn right around and eat em. Well all this ruckus from my guts was music to her ears! She heard it from across the room and immediately tried to become my best friend in bed. barking, howling, digging at the sheets, and it seemed like it took swts an eternity to get freaking ready that morning!
    I washed the sheets, took a shower and broke the news about this on here to her lol

:rotflmao
  • ZimmerNoleZimmerNole Posts: 9,244 Officer
    Polar wrote: »
    ok, Ive never shared embarrasing moments here, ever plus no one knows me.
    I packed it up and moved across the state many years ago( about 9) Move din, got a job all was well. 2 weeks in I came down with a real nasty stomach bug. I had no intentions on going to work that day. Swts got up, went out back to have a smoke. I sneezed, or " snarted" as I like to call it and broke the seal on the back door. It was one of them you just could not stop, the guts splattered onto her freshly washed silk sheets. I was good with this. i had a plan, and plan to not move, pretend I was asleep until she left for work. Problem is, she had a dog, Abby, a pain in the *** beagle that I referred to as the **** hound. This dog had a **** fetish, never had to pick one up in the yard as they didnt stay there long enough before shed turn right around and eat em. Well all this ruckus from my guts was music to her ears! She heard it from across the room and immediately tried to become my best friend in bed. barking, howling, digging at the sheets, and it seemed like it took swts an eternity to get freaking ready that morning!
    I washed the sheets, took a shower and broke the news about this on here to her lol

This is gold.
    Heroes On the Water
    South Florida Chapter Coordinator
    https://www.facebook.com/HOWSouthFloridaChapter

"Helping find peace for those who fought to defend it!" :USA
    FREEDOM CAPTURED!

FSU Alumni GO NOLES!!! >>
    >

2013 Hobie Outback
  • ChuckcChuckc Posts: 4,398 Captain
    ZimmerNole wrote: »
    This is gold.