Bimini Big Game Marlin Tourney

CompleatCompleat Posts: 2,771 Captain
April 13-17... They are offering half off dockage and 300 off a room package if you enter before April 1st... Robbie is running this one as he did with the last wahoo tourney and he can use all the support and help he can get. I'm absolutely delighted that its in his hands... He was a very professional and valuable asset when I ran the original Smackdown series... The whole original premise of these events was to help the natives put Bimini back on the map, one fish at a time...
I'm trying to piece together something but its close to $10,000 to cover all the bases... Boat, rooms, entries, fuel, misc stuff. I have the 42 available if anybody is serious about doing this and needs a boat to do it from. I couldn't guarantee a win but I think we'd be pretty well the odds on favorites... If you don't need the boat but would like to take me and the 37+ years of local marlin knowledge I bring to the table I would make myself available...

Replies

• Oh you can catch em for sure, (little ones):wink

Sounds like a fun tournament at a good time to catch a fish off Bimini. You won't have to run like the go fasts do in the wahoo tournament to win this one!
  • CompleatCompleat Posts: 2,771 Captain
    I just hope they get some boats...