Stingwray trip 3-20-16 Wind Blown,We Going....

stingwraystingwray On the creek Ga, Beach house FL.Posts: 747 Officer
Well not offshore in the gulf but to a lake in SWGA. With fishing reports in the PH area on slow side. Thought it might be time to wake everyone up before the cobia get thick off the beach. Left boat ramp at 6:30am back by 11:30am had a blast.
me%20bass%203-20-16_zpsnqmrodir.jpg
me%20two%20bass%203-20-16_zpsvzym2oem.jpg

Introducing the newest member of the Stingwray fishing team earlier this week to a LM Bass. Should be showing him Red Snapper in a couple of months. Then my game plan is to teach him everything i know before he is 6 years old, should be easy. By then he will be out fishing the ol' Capt.
IMG_4931_zpsivn75hlk.jpg

Replies

• KlingerKlinger Posts: 1,733 Captain
    Some nice ones!! :fishing
    In my many years, I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame,two is a law firm, and three or more is a congress.-- John Adams
  • LilOrangeLilOrange Posts: 1,170 Officer
    Those are some PIGS!!!! I'm having a fit to get on the lake up here in Nashville. The bass are starting to hit. But, as my luck goes it's been nice during the week (while I'm at work) and cold, cloudy & windy on the weekends!

Congrats on the new "team member"......never too early to put a rod/reel in his hands!! :)

Livin' the Dream !
  • peariverpeariver Posts: 855 Officer
    Nice Ronnie
  • Split ShotSplit Shot Posts: 6,150 Admiral
    Them some nice Toby's! :beer:beer:beer
  • Panhandler80Panhandler80 Posts: 7,984 Moderator
    Some pigs right there!

One was quite a bit cuter than the rest. Good job on all fronts.
    "Whatcha doin' in my waters?"
  • stingwraystingwray On the creek Ga, Beach house FL.Posts: 747 Officer
    Fresh2Saltwater....

Well spring breakers are heading home. The Ling's have not shown up in town at large #'s yet but the Convict fish are in town.
    Catch em up Gone Fishin

IMG_4995_zpsb00oaqpn.jpg
  • KlingerKlinger Posts: 1,733 Captain
    Wow!! Great catch & good eats :thumbsup
    In my many years, I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame,two is a law firm, and three or more is a congress.-- John Adams
  • LilOrangeLilOrange Posts: 1,170 Officer
    Wow, what a pile of sheepies! That's a lot of cleaning. Cool deal.

Livin' the Dream !
  • addicted2reelinaddicted2reelin Posts: 137 Deckhand
    It's all over FB and i am happy for your family. Looks like you have been spending a good amount of time on the water. I want to go fishing in june. btw the little dude will be walking in a couple of months just in time to get your first SS check out of the mail box and bring it to you. lmao
  • stingwraystingwray On the creek Ga, Beach house FL.Posts: 747 Officer
    reelin; you are so funny. Well been fishing a lot of different bodies of water last four months. It's been a blast and been getting a few fish. Will be spending our time in the next 3 months fishing the gulf waters should be fun. Sitting on beach as I type with a stiff breeze and some nice rollers hitting beach. Only boat in sight is Parasail boat anchored up and bobbing up and down in the seas. Not a good day to be offshore jmo. I am going to do a Will Call soon.
    Sting aka Capt. Ron
  • Panhandler80Panhandler80 Posts: 7,984 Moderator
    Ton of life out there yesterday. Saw one ling on a bait ball, but was not able to hook up. Sharks and kings were all over the bait ball. Pretty neat. Went through 5 eels QUICK on the bait ball with sharks and kings all over our gear. Pretty much handfed two kings (good 15 and maybe 18 pounder) and busted off a couple sharks.

On couch today.

Good haul on the sheepies. Save some for the rest of us! Or not... I can't imagine bag limit not changing in the next year or so.
    "Whatcha doin' in my waters?"