Who is braving it offshore tomorrow?

Weather man keeps changing rain expectations. I've seen 80%,40%, and 20% chance of rain for tomorrow, all within the past 3 days.

Who is planning on rolling the dice?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Replies

• CaptainBlyCaptainBly Posts: 1,972 Captain
    I'm in.....rain doesn't concern me as much as wind. Wind forecasts got pushed back until Sunday so as of now, we are heading out....
    In Loving Memory of James Zielske, January 19, 1957-July 5, 2013
  • therobertbrookstherobertbrooks Posts: 285 Officer
    Ya, should have clarified better. Not worried about getting wet. Thinking more about the potential thunderstorms. We're in also, was just wondering if we will be out there alone or not. Haha.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
  • J BoneJ Bone Posts: 172 Deckhand
    Might stay close and try for sheepies on AR reefs.
  • partime30partime30 Posts: 79 Greenhorn
    heading out of Clearwater in the morning hoping to get a few good hours in
    Sea fox 226 commander!:fishing
    about an hour after I put in the first 3 lightning strike came home
  • Reel-LuckyReel-Lucky Oldsmar, FLPosts: 2,982 Moderator
    I love fishing as much as the next guy, there's no way I would've made an offshore run today. It's one thing to get caught in it, another thing to go out in it. Too many nice days to venture out into what the radar was guaranteeing.
  • lukkyracerlukkyracer Posts: 651 Officer
    Reel-Lucky wrote: »
    I love fishing as much as the next guy, there's no way I would've made an offshore run today. It's one thing to get caught in it, another thing to go out in it. Too many nice days to venture out into what the radar was guaranteeing.

I don't think some people even look at the weather report. Coming home from publix at 10am I saw 3 bay boats heading to the ramp. Crazy
  • therobertbrookstherobertbrooks Posts: 285 Officer
    There were quite a few boats out today.. For a short while. A few hours and it was over.
    It was decent when I put in stayed inshore for about two hers and called it