Home Classifieds: Marine

Casting platform, Riptide 40 transom mount 36" shaft trolling motor, cooler armrests

Jim311Jim311 Posts: 4,961 Captain
Here's a link to a picture album of items I have for sale. I prefer local pickup on all of these items and will not ship the Riptide or casting platform as they're too large. The Riptide is heavily used but works. The head wobbles on it and the speed control switch needs to be replaced, and the clutch you use to adjust the tilt position needs replacing, it just has a bolt to keep it in place for now. I imagine these issues can be fairly easily solved. I am asking 75 bucks for it, it has a 36 inch shaft, 40LB thrust, and runs on 12V. The cooler arm rests are pretty cool, and you can bolt them to other stuff too I imagine, they're new. I'm asking 200 for them, but I might revise this price later once I find out what they're worth, I can't find any online to compare pricing. If you feel that's inflated just make an offer. I am asking 300 for the poling platform. It was build by East Cape Skiffs and came off their "Fury" model boat. Adequate for most medium sized flats boats and very sturdy. There are other more fishing related items for sale that are pictured in the album too so check those out. I am located a few miles Northwest of Gainesville, Florida near I75.

http://imgur.com/a/shf6Y

Replies