triple n trade

pighunterpighunter Posts: 16 Greenhorn
I have a 3rd triple n turkey hunt. I would like to trade it for a fisheating creek week 1 if possible. Wondering if anyone down south would like to extend their season. I would like to begin my season 2 weeks earlier than normal. PM if interested. Trade only. Not for sale.

Replies

• DropTine797DropTine797 Posts: 681 Officer
    Lol
    You sure bout that?
    Seven down, Eight to go.
  • gottheitch22gottheitch22 fort Meade FLPosts: 4,229 Captain
    I'LL BUY IT
    living life as i like
  • PinmanPinman Posts: 1,816 Captain
    Supposedly an email just went out that Fisheating is closed due to high water, hunts are cancelled and all permit fees will be refunded. I didn't see it but check with FWC.
  • MackokidMackokid Posts: 914 Officer
    Pinman wrote: »
    Supposedly an email just went out that Fisheating is closed due to high water, hunts are cancelled and all permit fees will be refunded. I didn't see it but check with FWC.

SHHHHHHH!!!!!! I'll reimburse you for the tag and pay extra for the cool envelope it came in!! :wink
    "History is much like an endless waltz; the three beats of war, peace, and revolution continue on forever" -Mariemaia Kushrenada
  • theoneandonly248theoneandonly248 Posts: 258 Deckhand
    I collect envelopes... So it would have more value to me and I'd be willing to pay more. :crossed
  • onICEonICE Posts: 987 Officer
    just fyi, you should have zero problem killing a bird at triple N, even in phase 3..
  • mrbillmrbill Posts: 1,175 Officer
    get hold of me ill help you out