Miamimuttonman report Latest from Flamingo variety catch 2/6/16

Went out with my Friends on the 26 seahunter. I told him the tides were not the best but lets go anyway. We left early picked up some shrimp and headed to the park, got to the ramp at 7;am and we were, greeted by mosquitos at the ramp, but we weren't there very long, we ran fast toward east cape and tried a few spots there and we didn't even get a hit and didn't see any of the many boats there, catch anything as we fished in the area. We stayed around for a while and decided to go hit a rocky area just outside the park, where I've caught some sheephead before and a few other different species. we had a great advantage with the GPS trolling motor we held over the spot without anchoring, my favorite way of fishing. After setting up, we started catching our intended target, some nice sheephead. Little Eejay had a blast catching these fish, as he was doing it all by himself at the age of five, I never met another little kid , that has the ability to bait his hook and master different fishing techniques, as he has.
we also caught a bunch of lane snapper and kept 10 of them, in the mix was a pompano and a hog fish, all caught on shrimp, we released a gag grouper a slot snook and a baby mutton along with countless jacks, blue runners and blue fish, which kept us busy, while the bite lasted for about two hours. Over all it was a fun filled day. Tight lines.IMG_1108_zps7cvc4rpw.jpgIMG_1087_zpsozwubbbp.jpgIMG_1084_zpsqlqrxkla.jpgIMG_1097_zpsmsfsv6tw.jpgIMG_1095_zpspy8w8cyd.jpgIMG_1099_zpszjo8i1yf.jpgIMG_1090_zpsqahsktwc.jpgIMG_1093_zpstcshfqnr.jpgIMG_1104_zpsjncxfoir.jpg

Replies