This is so sad

chubascochubasco Posts: 18,390 Officer
Remaining Oregon occupiers claim FBI has shut down their phones and cut off their Internet access

Four of the Oregon occupiers remain holed up in the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge and are now claiming that the FBI is cutting them off from the outside world by blocking their phone calls and shutting off Internet service.

According to OPB, David Fry — who has yet to surrender to federal law enforcement — said he can still receive calls on his phone but not call out. He claimed that phones belonging to the other occupiers have become worthless; unable to call out or receive calls as well as access the Internet.

Writing on Facebook, militant supporter and Oath Keeper member Greg Whalen claims he talked with Fry who confirmed the phone shutdown, but added that other supporters who try to call Fry now end up speaking with the FBI instead.

According to Whalen, occupier Sandy Anderson said they have no plans to surrender.

“They will not come out and Sandy wanted me to put it out there that if news reports say they surrendered… it was not by their free will,” Whalen wrote. “Once again, they have no internet.”

According to OPB, the militants have moved outside of the Malheur refuge buildings and are using a generator for power.

They said they weren’t sure if power has been cut off to the buildings in the national park.

The holdouts include Fry of Blanchester, Ohio, husband and wife Sean and Sandy Anderson of Riggins, Idaho, and Jeff Banta of Elko, Nevada.

The four previously indicated they would surrender if they were pardoned, along with the everyone else taken into custody for the four week occupation of the national park.

“That’s our current demand. Everybody’s got to be pardoned. We all gotta go free. We all get to go home. Other than that, (we) don’t know what’s going to happen next,” Fry said.

“We all want to leave,” Sandy Anderson added. “We’re here, and we’re worried we’re going to die.”

http://www.rawstory.com/2016/01/remaining-oregon-occupiers-claim-fbi-has-shut-down-their-phones-and-cut-off-their-internet-access/

Just shoot them and put them out of their misery already.
Chubasco.jpg

Replies

• DancinGeneDancinGene Posts: 1,760 Captain
    Wonder if they're still getting their sex toy deliveries.
  • chubascochubasco Posts: 18,390 Officer
    “That’s our current demand. Everybody’s got to be pardoned. We all gotta go free. We all get to go home. Other than that, (we) don’t know what’s going to happen next,” Fry said.
    “We all want to leave,” Sandy Anderson added. “We’re here, and we’re worried we’re going to die.

What happened to "don't do the crime if you can't do the time".
    Chubasco.jpg
  • SpineymanSpineyman Posts: 8,085 Admiral
    Why I don't remember that tone coming from you with Occupy, Missouri, black lives matter and so on. You at least can be consistent but no this simply doesn't fit your communist agenda.
    Kayak Rookie...and loving it.
    Fishing beautiful Destin / Ft Walton Beach area!

II Chronicles 7:14
    if My people who are called by My name will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land.

• FishaHallicFishaHallic Posts: 660 Officer
    Spineyman wrote: »
    Why I don't remember that tone coming from you with Occupy, Missouri, black lives matter and so on. You at least can be consistent but no this simply doesn't fit your communist agenda.

:cookoo
  • Westwall01Westwall01 Posts: 5,326 Admiral
    DancinGene wrote: »
    Wonder if they're still getting their sex toy deliveries.

:rotflmao
  • dragon baitdragon bait Posts: 6,935 Admiral

Did any of those mentioned storm a Federal facility with guns?
    apples and .....
  • MenziesMenzies Posts: 19,289 AG
    What a shout out to all of the other "militias" across the country.

For decades they have been playing a game in their minds and in their get-togethers.

The Bundys have done the country a great favor.

After they were arrested and one of their heroes shot while reaching, a call went out for a gathering. Not one runt responded.

Every "powerful in-their-own-minds" militiaman in the country have just been sent a message.

You live in a representative democracy.

Feck with it, and die.

And, guess what, no one will give a ****. Without Googling it - what was the name of the rampant idiot who was killed?
    Maybe if we tell people that the brain is an App, they will start using it.
  • FibberMckeeFibberMckee Posts: 12,837 Officer
    Spiney seems to have a "communist agenda" on his back.
    You at least can be consistent but no this simply doesn't fit your communist agenda.

Jesus was portrayed as having had a "communist agenda".
    chubasco wrote: »
    “We all want to leave,” Sandy Anderson added. “We’re here, and we’re worried we’re going to die.

What happened to "don't do the crime if you can't do the time".

Bottom line; bunch of puzzies.
    Chubasco.jpg
  • Reel Mayhem TooReel Mayhem Too Posts: 1,332 Officer
    Just goes to show that if " You fail to plan.....Plan to fail. " Amateurs....
    I would rather be despised by the despicable than deplored by the deplorables.
  • GardawgGardawg Posts: 8,163 Admiral
    history-of-communist-literature-3-638.jpg?cb=1363689428
    “Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves.

Heres Tom with the Weather.”
  • MenziesMenzies Posts: 19,289 AG

So they did not meet the definition of a "well regulated militia?"
    Maybe if we tell people that the brain is an App, they will start using it.
  • cadmancadman Home of the Gators Posts: 27,111 AG

Keyboard commando!!

You sure talk a lot. Considering how you claim to feel about these issues, why didn't you pack a bag and show them how to do it.

Mini Mart Magnate

• phlatsphilphlatsphil Posts: 14,632 AG
    The FBI should have done that on day 1.

No water.
    No electricity.
    All roads blocked, no one else goes in.

And as I previously mentioned a few weeks ago, we should set up some huge concert speakers and amplifiers and blast them 24 hours a day with the Adhan, the "sweet sound" of the Islamic call to prayer. If that didn't root 'em out, nothing will.
  • LuckyMrSwLuckyMrSw Posts: 3,208 Captain
    Love these ideas! Next up, Chicago, Detroit, Ferguson?
    phlatsphil wrote: »
    The FBI should have done that on day 1.

No water.
    No electricity.
    All roads blocked, no one else goes in.

And as I previously mentioned a few weeks ago, we should set up some huge concert speakers and amplifiers and blast them 24 hours a day with the Adhan, the "sweet sound" of the Islamic call to prayer. If that didn't root 'em out, nothing will.
    Please stop derailing my thread.
    `Forum Moderator`

Don't call each other names
    `Same Forum Moderator`
  • SpineymanSpineyman Posts: 8,085 Admiral
    Did any of those mentioned storm a Federal facility with guns?
    apples and .....

I do believe I remember some cops being actually shot at in Missouri and yet no one was shot and killed . Apples and what?
    Kayak Rookie...and loving it.
    Fishing beautiful Destin / Ft Walton Beach area!

II Chronicles 7:14
    if My people who are called by My name will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land.

• dragon baitdragon bait Posts: 6,935 Admiral
    I do believe I remember some cops being actually shot at in Missouri and yet no one was shot and killed . Apples and what?

Were they shot at from a Federal facility?
    Were they shot at from a Federal facility?

After they armed themselves and took it over?
    Chubasco.jpg