Sick Fishing Lately In The Valley

Black ClouserBlack Clouser Posts: 92 Deckhand
Had some sick fly fishing lately down my neck of the woods in Palm Valley. Last several trips have been true sight fishing bliss with double digit catching with some crazy good takes on the trusty seven weight.
A few pics:
BC

Replies

• twirptwirp Posts: 1,128 Officer
    Solid fish, way to go! It's definitely been on fire up here lately. The times I take off work to fish are few and far between....except this week, and apparently a few more in the near future. Care to share what you're tying? I've seen you mention it in another thread, but was hoping you had a picture. I've had some great takes on a fly I've been tying lately. Will share once I get back on a lap top.
    Pathfinder-Logo-300x103.jpg
  • SUPER DSUPER D Posts: 667 Officer
    Very cool, pretty fish. Looks like you guys have a huge tide swing. I'm used to only seeing 10" to a foot, sometimes much less.

:thumbsup
  • eeekbackupinthereeeekbackupinthere Posts: 75 Greenhorn
    Nice! I gotta get out w/the Fly Rod or i'm gonna go insane!
  • trousertroutmantrousertroutman Posts: 1,332 Officer
    SUPER D wrote: »
    Very cool, pretty fish. Looks like you guys have a huge tide swing. I'm used to only seeing 10" to a foot, sometimes much less.

up to 6' in some places if my memory serves me.
    Make the forum great again.....consolidate general fishing with for sale or business but keep reports separate!
  • twirptwirp Posts: 1,128 Officer
    It can be more than 6' depending on the time of year. To put it into perspective, I look at like this; we gain or lose 6" of water every half hour.
    Pathfinder-Logo-300x103.jpg
  • RG AirRG Air Posts: 284 Deckhand
    solid work you do sir
  • ShadowcastShadowcast Wimauma, FLPosts: 1,052 Officer
    Nice fish!
    Capt. Jon Bull
    @shadowcastflyfishing
    Sales Rep - Ankona Boats, Salt Marsh Skiffs, Tavernier Skiff Company