Home Politics

Hey lefrtys read em and weep!

SpineymanSpineyman Destin, FlPosts: 8,347 Admiral
Fox News Absolutely Dominated The Cable News Rankings In 2015
Andrew Mark Miller
December 30, 2015 10:14 pm

Liberals love to talk your ear off about how terrible Fox News is and how only idiots watch it but yet Fox News continues to absolutely dominate the ratings at every turn.

As far as cable news goes, they are the undisputed champ and clearly it isn’t just Republicans who are watching the channel even though Democrats rarely admit they watch too.

2015 has come to a close and the ratings for the year were released which proved that not only did Fox demolish the competition in the cable news arena, they were almost the most watched channel on cable.

From TVNewser:

Fox News Channel was No. 2 in prime time and No. 3 in total day viewers among all ad-supported cable networks during 2015. FNC averaged 1.79 million viewers between 8-11 p.m. ET, behind only ESPN’s NFL-heavy content. TBS, USA and TNT join FNC and ESPN among the Top 5 prime time networks. Nickelodeon and Adult Swim are the only networks to surpass FNC in total day viewership.

CNN finished No. 22 in prime time and No. 20 in total day, while MSNBC ranked No. 26 in both categories. FNC, CNN and MSNBC all improved their position compared to last year and FNC becomes the first news network to ever finish among the Top 3 in basic cable.

Pretty crazy numbers right there.

It’s always surprised me how liberals are so self righteous that they are willing to basically laugh in the face of a huge section of the American public just because they have a different view than them.

Fox lies! Faux News! All those cute nicknames mean nothing at the end of the day.

It’s all about ratings and at least for now, America has said loud and clear they are looking for a conservative perspective.

http://www.youngcons.com/fox-news-absolutely-dominated-the-cable-rankings-in-2015/
Kayak Rookie...and loving it.
Fishing beautiful Destin / Ft Walton Beach area!

II Chronicles 7:14
if My people who are called by My name will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land.

Replies

• dave44dave44 Posts: 11,546 AG
    But, I don't see MsNbC? How could that be possible?
  • SpineymanSpineyman Destin, FlPosts: 8,347 Admiral
    dave44 wrote: »
    But, I don't see MsNbC? How could that be possible?

NBC, ABC, and CBS used to be the big three, now they are the bottom dwellers. MSNBC is even below them.

if My people who are called by My name will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land.

• rickcrickc Posts: 9,172 Admiral
    Never had any doubt Fox is tops

that republican propaganda network feeds the righties the hatred, bigotry and fear they crave.

Just like Rush and the rest of hate radio

and now the presidential contender Trump

Righties need someone to reinforce their warped reality.

Great for ratings!!!!
  • FibberMckeeFibberMckee Posts: 12,837 AG
    Spiney loves him some FAUX News & sure hates those dang "lefrtys"
    Spineyman wrote: »
    Fox lies! Faux News! All those cute nicknames mean nothing at the end of the day.

It’s all about ratings and at least for now, America has said loud and clear they are looking for a conservative perspective.

But "at the end of the day" even Spiney has to admit "loud and clear" FAUX News is biased.

The fact that many people eat at MD's - doesn't mean the food is any good - "It's all about ratings".
    rickc wrote: »
    Never had any doubt Fox is tops

that republican propaganda network feeds the righties the hatred, bigotry and fear they crave.

Just like Rush and the rest of hate radio

and now the presidential contender Trump

Righties need someone to reinforce their warped reality.

Great for ratings!!!!

If " righty brains" are the only ones watching fox there isn't many lefty brains on crack left in the country.
    The truth is people are tired of the lamestream media and their bias brainwashing crap they call news. They are spoon feeding you pablum.

"The truth is" Regressives are looking for the lamestream bias brainwashing crap they call news.
    America has said loud and clear they are looking for a conservative perspective.
    The truth is people are tired of the lamestream media and their bias brainwashing crap they call news. They are spoon feeding you pablum.

FAUX News is spoon feeding them the pablum they crave from a conservative perspective.
  • dstockwelldstockwell Posts: 13,813 AG
    But Faux is lamestream along with all the other networks. Just appears they are on top of lame..
    It is not the responsibility of the United States to solve the problems of other countries.
    By all accounts, FAUX News is the LAMEST of "lamestream media".

Even it's fans admit its totally biased "conservative perspective".
    dstockwell wrote: »
    But Faux is lamestream along with all the other networks. Just appears they are on top of lame..

You two can whine all you want but there isn't even another News outlet in the mix whatsoever. If you would like I can send you some cheese to go with that whine!

What does that even mean?

Being the largest watched network behind sports makes it the worst, as described by the MsNbC crowd.. All 500 of them? And 495 of them would admit the channel is biased to the point of lies.
    You two can whine all you want but there isn't even another News outlet in the mix whatsoever. If you would like I can send you some cheese to go with that whine!
    You can try and sugar coat it all you want, all major networks are lamestream.. FAUX just happens to be at the top of lame..
    It is not the responsibility of the United States to solve the problems of other countries.
    Here is Fibber for your viewing pleasure.

Alright guys it's been fun and in fun. Have a safe and Happy New Year. Gotta go to bed so I can work tomorrow. You'll enjoy!

Alright guys it's been fun and in fun. Have a safe and Happy New Year. Gotta go to bed so I can work tomorrow. You'll enjoy!
    Work tomorrow.. Yuk....
    Gnight! Happy new year!

How many of us are old fogey enough to be at home tonight dstock? I'm just watching fireworks up and down the beach.
    Man, earlier today I finished up a 5 day paint spree in the living room. I'm just watching football, having a few, and listening to the boomers outside..
    FAUX News is popular among the 65+ audience, the median age of their viewers. Nielsen doesn't really know how much older b/c they don't ask age beyond 65. FAUX News has been steadily losing younger people.

Spiney thinks I'm too young, Nielsen thinks average FAUX News fans are too old.

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/07/23/business/its-viewers-are-graying-but-their-passion-pays-for-fox-news.html?_r=3&pagewanted=all&
    Man, earlier today I finished up a 5 day paint spree in the living room. I'm just watching football, having a few, and listening to the boomers outside..
    A spree, you call it? Sounds more fun than when I do it! Lol
    Me too. Hanging out, having a couple. It's a good start to the year I hope! If it's warm enough tomorrow I'm gonna see if the stripers made it out. ( although we haven't seen any sign of them in the ocean here yet.)
    NOT "worst" dave. Poor dave has trouble with simple sentences.
    What does that even mean?

Being the largest watched network behind sports makes it the worst, as described by the MsNbC crowd.. All 500 of them? And 495 of them would admit the channel is biased to the point of lies.

"LAMEST of "lamestream media" & conspicuously biased by its "conservative perspective".

But dave can't resist obsessing about "the MsNbC crowd" in his fantasies.
  • chubascochubasco Posts: 18,390 Officer
    NBC, ABC, and CBS used to be the big three, now they are the bottom dwellers. MSNBC is even below them.

Spiney back off the crack pipe.

Here are the numbers for their news shows:

Numbers for the week of Dec. 14, 2015:

• Total Viewers: NBC 8,830,000 ABC 8,396,000 CBS 7,355,000

Now compare those numbers to Fox's 1,789,000

http://www.adweek.com/tvnewser/category/evening-news
    Chubasco.jpg
    A spree, you call it? Sounds more fun than when I do it! Lol
    Well spree, that was the moment of the post, or maybe the :Glass. :)
    Well spree, that was the moment of the post, or maybe the :Glass. :)

Cheers then pard! Hope your year is everything you want it to be.
    Hey Spiney how do you like those numbers?

read em and weep!
  • Bimini TwistedBimini Twisted Posts: 11,444 AG
    Hey Spiney how do you like those numbers?

read em and weep!

Well , he loves trends, right?

Christians are declining, both as a share of the U.S. population and in total number.
  • MenziesMenzies Posts: 19,289 AG
    WOW, this is awesome news, I guess it means something.

Like the GOP will win the next Presidential election.

Or both the House and the Senate.

Or maybe the whole shebang.

Or... maybe it doesn't mean a whole hill of beans apart from what profits some media companies are making.
    Maybe if we tell people that the brain is an App, they will start using it.
  • WaterEngineerWaterEngineer Posts: 24,415 AG

Source or you're just making crap up as usual.
  • chubascochubasco Posts: 18,390 Officer
    chubasco wrote: »
    Spiney back off the crack pipe.

Here are the numbers for their news shows:

Numbers for the week of Dec. 14, 2015:

• Total Viewers: NBC 8,830,000 ABC 8,396,000 CBS 7,355,000

Now compare those numbers to Fox's 1,789,000

http://www.adweek.com/tvnewser/category/evening-news

Spiney went underground. Maybe we should do an intervention for him.

Bottom line is that cable is not used by the vast majority under 30. Fox is dying out like it's viewers.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/markhughes/2015/03/21/the-millennial-trends-that-are-killing-cable/

http://www.americanpressinstitute.org/publications/reports/survey-research/millennials-news/single-page/
    Chubasco.jpg
  • haydenfox!#$haydenfox!#$ Posts: 2,406 Captain
    I like cartoons.
  • phlatsphilphlatsphil Posts: 14,632 AG
    only idiots watch it but yet Fox News continues to absolutely dominate the ratings at every turn.

Doesn't it bother you that there are enough idiots watching Fox News to make it dominate the ratings? That's a lot of idiots.