Home Politics

Except a Man Be Born Again, He Cannot See the Kingdom of God

Replies

• SpineymanSpineyman Destin, FlPosts: 8,351 Admiral
    cadman wrote: »
    That requires the flesh to die. Once the body dies, the spirit can live forever.

Luke 9:23-24

23And Jesus was saying to them all, "If anyone wishes to come after Me, he must deny himself, and take up his cross daily and follow Me. 24"For whoever wishes to save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for My sake, he is the one who will save it.…
    Kayak Rookie...and loving it.
    Fishing beautiful Destin / Ft Walton Beach area!

II Chronicles 7:14
    if My people who are called by My name will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land.

• cadmancadman Home of the Gators Posts: 33,271 AG
    Spineyman wrote: »
    Luke 9:23-24

23And Jesus was saying to them all, "If anyone wishes to come after Me, he must deny himself, and take up his cross daily and follow Me. 24"For whoever wishes to save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for My sake, he is the one who will save it.…

Here Jesus says to follow him, do as he does in other words. then he says after you die, your spirit will be saved in heaven.

Mini Mart Magnate

I am just here for my amusement. 

• SchmidtySchmidty Posts: 6,814 Admiral
    I really get a kick out of the pompous arrogant blatherskites and their contrived religions that are made as a hook to keep you there to the grave and beyond.....

....and of course there is few things that all of these man made ....trumped up .....religions have in common.....

...they were all designed to offer forgiveness to immorality that no moral man would ever forgive....be it on a religious level or not...

I once had an elderly woman tell me of how she used to beat her children unmercifully for the most minor of infraction and in her advanced years was wanting to ask God for forgiveness.....

My response to this woman was...."Why would you ask God to forgive you?....what it he who you victimized?...or was it your children"?

I told her to make peace with her children ....who she said refused to talk to her for years.....and rightfully so....

We have people on this forum who have come right out and said how a **** murdering christian gets to go to heaven...but their non-christian victims get a one way ticket to hell...

....and now these same miscreants want to tell everyone that they need to be born again so that they can go to heaven?

....and there actually might be someone out there listening to them??????

...wow...
  • saltydancindavesaltydancindave Posts: 1,255 Officer
    ...wow... a not so holy trinity of practicing Islamic pedophiles, Muslim terrorists & then drug the intellect......
    cadman wrote: »
    Here Jesus says to follow him, do as he does in other words. then he says after you die, your spirit will be saved in heaven.

It does not only speak to death. Jesus said I came that they might have life, and that more abundantly. The benefits far out weigh just the eternal rewards. He is speaking in the here and now too.

if My people who are called by My name will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land.

Well, for the here & now the supreme swastika up Uranus court is only the ultimate practicing Islamic pedophile cult since the KKK churchstate has been stealing & burning US Constitutions since I was 9. Guess it doesn't take too much rocket science to figure the penultimate eternal reward system of immaculate conceptions for a Christiananality mentality; which is more like suicidal Muslim terrorists.
  • FibberMckeeFibberMckee Posts: 12,837 AG
    Channel surfed the Televangelists for awhile early this morning & can assure readers you "Cannot See the Kingdom of God" on satellite TV.

Hard to believe Jack Van Impe & Rexalla are still peddling the same fatalistic End Timer crap.
    Channel surfed the Televangelists for awhile early this morning & can assure readers you "Cannot See the Kingdom of God" on satellite TV.

Hard to believe Jack Van Impe & Rexalla are still peddling the same fatalistic End Timer crap.

Sounds just like a medical doctor dictating a story from the past that practicing pedophile Jehovah's Witnesses refuse blood transfusions, so as a practicing Christian; instead of being a doctor refuses to render medical care on an immaculate conception in the USA Kingdom of Islamidiotocracy.
    "Sounds just like a" SpamBot.
    As a sounding board of the problems of American politics in a Christian Nation leaves little to be decided; Christians either striving to be Islamic pedophiles or being Muslim terrorists for a Kingdom of God.
  • roto7777roto7777 Posts: 2,545 Captain
    As a sounding board of the problems of American politics in a Christian Nation leaves little to be decided; Christians either striving to be Islamic pedophiles or being Muslim terrorists for a Kingdom of God.

We strive at our church to clothe and feed the needy and build houses for the poor. We frown on pedophilia and terrorism......It must be a church I am unaware of.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    roto7777 wrote: »
    We strive at our church to clothe and feed the needy and build houses for the poor. We frown on pedophilia and terrorism......It must be a church I am unaware of.

That's been always the answer since the churchstate stole absentee ballots in college as it's been a waste of time ever since, even with Rehnquists' Reichquest dictate of one has to vote. Still don't see much sense in supporting Islamic pedophiles nor Muslim terrorists of the Christian Nation Kingdom of God problems in American politics; but they certainly had their prayers answered.
  • ...or the inside of a prison.
    "If I can't win, I won't play." - Doris Colecchio.

"Well Gary, the easiest way to look tall is to stand in a room full of short people." - Curtis Bostick

"All these forums, with barely any activity, are like a neglected old cemetery that no one visits anymore."- anonymouse
    Business politics of a Christian nation that can only uphold it's constitution as toilet paper, if it's even worth that since the Federal Lynching state of hate managed to pull off that Catholic death crusade-Islamic pedophile-Muslim terrorist second coming of Christ thru 9/11. **** security just puts evidence of war crimes in prisons of the Kingdom of man is God like an inside joke. Came to a conclusion years ago that if Israel didn't find all the escaped **** war criminals in South America that those in America would be in Florida, but it would take years to expose them since the Christian Kingdom of God had them on payrolls.
  • roto7777roto7777 Posts: 2,545 Captain
    Business politics of a Christian nation that can only uphold it's constitution as toilet paper, if it's even worth that since the Federal Lynching state of hate managed to pull off that Catholic death crusade-Islamic pedophile-Muslim terrorist second coming of Christ thru 9/11. **** security just puts evidence of war crimes in prisons of the Kingdom of man is God like an inside joke. Came to a conclusion years ago that if Israel didn't find all the escaped **** war criminals in South America that those in America would be in Florida, but it would take years to expose them since the Christian Kingdom of God had them on payrolls.

I try, I really do, but all I hear is Charley Brown's teacher when I read your comments.....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • dave44dave44 Posts: 11,755 AG
    I try, I really do, but all I hear is Charley Brown's teacher when I read your comments.....

But did you wait for the edited version, or try it with the first draft?

I usually wait a few days, then ignore it. I find I don't have time to play with a decoder ring.
    Same old song & dance from a farcical Kingdom of God Christian Nation of practicing Islam pedophiles with lynching enforcement of Muslim terrorists to keep superegos of the politics cross crusade above the flag & everything thing else suffering from every form of tyranny over the mind of man. If it weren't so anal from all those campaigning electioneering toilets getting flushed up north sending it south there still might have been an America.

Doubt it's Charles Shultz, maybe it's more like a talking bobble head Sergeant Shultz; but never again ?
    Christianity must have finished reinventing it's Kingdom of God since Capitol Hill had far too many Islamic pedophiles with immaculate conceptions & laws to make a rite in support of the Federal Lynching state's KKK cops lynching enforcement of baptize thine eyes by urination Muslim terrorists before 9/11 & then again after; but prior to that there were so many thieving US Constitution arsonist Muslim terrorists of lynching enforcement in West **** Germany Virginia's KKK churchstate that one would have thought to have expected less. All in the name of delusional, demented & deranged cross crusaders Kingdom of the Fourth Reich working on the Fifth Reich.....
    Ya gotta love it......

"Jesus".....was said to have died on the cross to "erase" the sins of the "WORLD".....

...and then came along christians who say that "if you aren't a christian....too bad.....to hell with you"....."
    Schmidty wrote: »
    Ya gotta love it......

"Jesus".....was said to have died on the cross to "erase" the sins of the "WORLD".....

...and then came along christians who say that "if you aren't a christian....too bad.....to hell with you"....."

Wasn't that a Nuremburg Trials defense from the master race? Of course on this side of the Atlantic there's Christians dictating it's only federal sin like they're not one in the same.
  • BudaBuda Posts: 2,062 Captain
    Ya gotta love it......

Jesus died on the cross to be the atoning sacrifice for the sins of the world, not erase them, and He did it only for everyone who believes that He did it on such a one's behalf.

Holy Bible, John 3:16, King James Version: For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

1 John 2:2 "He is the atoning sacrifice for our sins, and not only for ours but also for the sins of the whole world."

That is what God said, and that is what Christians believe and testify to.

Anyone who does it will live, because Christ paid the penalty for such a one's sin, on the Cross in Christ, in Christ's Blood, in full, once for all time, and God has counted that obedience of Christ, as atonement for the believing sinner as if it were the sinner's own.

If you want the seal of Christ, in His Blood, on your life, you have to do what Christ said. Jesus' Way is the Only Way to Life Everlasting with God.

Bud A
    Buda wrote: »
    Jesus died on the cross to be the atoning sacrifice for the sins of the world, not erase them, and He did it only for everyone who believes that He did it on such a one's behalf.

Holy Bible, John 3:16, King James Version: For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

1 John 2:2 "He is the atoning sacrifice for our sins, and not only for ours but also for the sins of the whole world."

That is what God said, and that is what Christians believe and testify to.

Anyone who does it will live, because Christ paid the penalty for such a one's sin, on the Cross in Christ, in Christ's Blood, in full, once for all time, and God has counted that obedience of Christ, as atonement for the believing sinner as if it were the sinner's own.

If you want the seal of Christ, in His Blood, on your life, you have to do what Christ said. Jesus' Way is the Only Way to Life Everlasting with God.

Bud A

"Bunk"...."Tripe"......"Drivel".....and...."Vomit"......yada-yada-yada.......

....at least in my way of thinking Buda......or the thinking of many others.....

"In the context of Christian theology, the Harrowing of Hell (Latin: Descensus Christi ad Inferos, "the descent of Christ into hell") is the Old English and Middle English term for the triumphant descent of Christ into Hell (or Hades) between the time of his Crucifixion and his Resurrection when he brought salvation to all of the righteous who had died since the beginning of the world (excluding the damned)."

Now "Buda".....who would be "righteous"......and who were the ones who were "damned"?

...and please "Buda"......in your own words....in plain English...without a whole lot of contrived BS...

• BudaBuda Posts: 2,062 Captain
    Schmidty, You have read the gospel. Whether you have ever heard it preached I know not. What you do with it is your choice. Call upon the name of the Lord and you shall be saved. I am praying that you will. Sincerely, Bud
    "Bunk"...."Tripe"......"Drivel".....and...."Vomit"......yada-yada-yada.......

....at least in my way of thinking Buda......or the thinking of many others.....

"In the context of Christian theology, the Harrowing of Hell (Latin: Descensus Christi ad Inferos, "the descent of Christ into hell") is the Old English and Middle English term for the triumphant descent of Christ into Hell (or Hades) between the time of his Crucifixion and his Resurrection when he brought salvation to all of the righteous who had died since the beginning of the world (excluding the damned)."

Now "Buda".....who would be "righteous"......and who were the ones who were "damned"?

...and please "Buda"......in your own words....in plain English...without a whole lot of contrived BS...

Abraham believed God and it was reckoned (imputed ) to him as righteousness. Therefore those who (old testament ) believed in, clinged to, and relied upon the One True God of the Bible. New Testament, those who trust in the shed blood of Jesus Christ. There is no other way to God the father, for without the shedding of blood there is no remission of sin. There is no one in heaven that got there on their own righteousness, but on the impugned righteousness of Christ.

Spineyman wrote: »
    Abraham believed God and it was reckoned (imputed ) to him as righteousness. Therefore those who (old testament ) believed in, clinged to, and relied upon the One True God of the Bible. New Testament, those who trust in the shed blood of Jesus Christ. There is no other way to God the father, for without the shedding of blood there is no remission of sin. There is no one in heaven that got there on their own righteousness, but on the impugned righteousness of Christ.

So after a couple of weeks of that in your face born again superiority of the business of the Catholic Church, being the totalitarian immaculate conception fabricated misnomer of an out of wedlock marriage between Islam & Muslim to produce a **** child religion jihad in the same manner of the federal lynching state of hate drug trafficking churchstate at the FBI to protect & serve those Arab terrorists which threatened to kill POTUS & with a high statistical probability may have been those that were bought one way airline tickets to the World Trade Towers from Florida pilot training in accomplishing 9/11; where some 15 years later a German Catholic doctor was refusing medical treatment on a legal whim for a federal government employee as if still holding a grudge of animosity where USA trained by Christians Kingdom of God Muslims didn't nuke the Temple Mount in Israel for 9/11. Wonder if they ever look at themselves in a mirror & see their homicidal sociopsychopathic suicidal Islamic pedophile-Muslim terrorist behavior instead of their super egos proudly adorned with a cross ?
  • nofishtodaynofishtoday Posts: 1,321 Officer
    STOP the MADDNESS :USA

Go Golfing
    Fly fish
    Shoot some Clays

report your progress
    Enjoy Florida Sportsman web page & Sportsmanship :USA
    No. Go try to get "Born Again". Then "report your progress" regressing.
    He spoke the Word, and the Worlds came into order.

Job 38

The Lord Answers Job

Then the Lord answered Job out of the whirlwind and said:

“Who is this that darkens counsel by words without knowledge?

Dress for action[a] like a man;
    I will question you, and you make it known to me.

“Where were you when I laid the foundation of the earth?
    Tell me, if you have understanding.

Who determined its measurements—surely you know!
    Or who stretched the line upon it?

On what were its bases sunk,
    or who laid its cornerstone,

when the morning stars sang together
    and all the sons of God shouted for joy?

“Or who shut in the sea with doors
    when it burst out from the womb,

when I made clouds its garment
    and thick darkness its swaddling band,

and prescribed limits for it
    and set bars and doors,

and said, ‘Thus far shall you come, and no farther,
    and here shall your proud waves be stayed’?

“Have you commanded the morning since your days began,
    and caused the dawn to know its place,

that it might take hold of the skirts of the earth,
    and the wicked be shaken out of it?

It is changed like clay under the seal,
    and its features stand out like a garment.

From the wicked their light is withheld,
    and their uplifted arm is broken.

“Have you entered into the springs of the sea,
    or walked in the recesses of the deep?

Have the gates of death been revealed to you,
    or have you seen the gates of deep darkness?

Have you comprehended the expanse of the earth?
    Declare, if you know all this.

“Where is the way to the dwelling of light,
    and where is the place of darkness,

that you may take it to its territory
    and that you may discern the paths to its home?

You know, for you were born then,
    and the number of your days is great!

“Have you entered the storehouses of the snow,
    or have you seen the storehouses of the hail,

which I have reserved for the time of trouble,
    for the day of battle and war?

What is the way to the place where the light is distributed,
    or where the east wind is scattered upon the earth?

“Who has cleft a channel for the torrents of rain
    and a way for the thunderbolt,

to bring rain on a land where no man is,
    on the desert in which there is no man,

to satisfy the waste and desolate land,
    and to make the ground sprout with grass?

“Has the rain a father,
    or who has begotten the drops of dew?

From whose womb did the ice come forth,
    and who has given birth to the frost of heaven?

The waters become hard like stone,
    and the face of the deep is frozen.

“Can you bind the chains of the Pleiades
    or loose the cords of Orion?

Can you lead forth the Mazzaroth in their season,
    or can you guide the Bear with its children?

Do you know the ordinances of the heavens?
    Can you establish their rule on the earth?

“Can you lift up your voice to the clouds,
    that a flood of waters may cover you?

Can you send forth lightnings, that they may go
    and say to you, ‘Here we are’?

Who has put wisdom in the inward parts[c]
    or given understanding to the mind?[d]

Who can number the clouds by wisdom?
    Or who can tilt the waterskins of the heavens,

when the dust runs into a mass
    and the clods stick fast together?

“Can you hunt the prey for the lion,
    or satisfy the appetite of the young lions,

when they crouch in their dens
    or lie in wait in their thicket?

Who provides for the raven its prey,
    when its young ones cry to God for help,
    and wander about for lack of food?