Home Classifieds: Boats

2003 ProKat 2660 CC for Sale - Want to go get grouper/snapper anytime?

I am looking at selling my ProKat 2660 which is currently completely setup for commercial fishing/spearfishing. Boat is a beautiful 2003 ProKat with 2013 Electronics(Lowrance HDS 2) and Motors (Suzuki 140). Had new custom canvas done in 2014 and added brand new 6 man life raft, throw ring, epirb, and 2 Speargun racks that hold 3 each. Gelcoat is in excellent condition and everything goes with this sale including 700+ numbers along the gulf coast primarily in the the Pasco/Hernando/Citrus region out to the middle grounds and complete commercial requirements kit of flares, documentation, VMS, etc.

Electronics includes Radar, Side Scan, Down Imaging and of course Sonar all in an HDS 10 Gen 2 head unit.

Business is setup as an LLC and includes the Federal Gulf of Mexico Commercial Reef permit which will allow you to target all grouper and snapper year round. Willing to include some mentoring/training time to take over this turnkey operation.

Asking $70,000 which after you see every thing included is a great deal!! Texting me is always preferred 727-846-2075.