Home Classifieds: Boats

2004 Cobia 222 Bay w/ Yam 250 VMax Less than 350 hrs

Replies

• harlieb3harlieb3 Posts: 8 Greenhorn
    These items were purchased and installed in Oct - 112 iPilot, Optima D31M x 3, MK460PC. I've owned this boat since 2005. It spent most of it's time in Lake Lanier in GA (2005-2009) and the Mississippi River in Iowa (2009-end of 2014). I just moved back to Florida last year. It is clean. I had any nicks or scratches repaired. I am only selling to purchase a Maverick HPX-18 as I want to focus more on the skinny stuff. This boat does not draft much for a Bay Boat as I often go to Flamingo but I'm not the man required to pole it! It is a very beamy, stable ride. It rides like a much larger boat. I have no problem fishing off shore. It will catch dolphin and sailfish or snook, redfish and tarpon. It has also caught a lot of Smallies, pike and bass as it handles way better than a bass boat and drafts less too. Thanks for your consideration. If you look at it you will want it:) Thanks
  • lowe-boylowe-boy Posts: 1,222 Officer
    12k cash
    The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.
    lowe-boy wrote: »
    12k cash

Thanks for the offer but I need to be closer to 20K. This boat is worth it:)
  • pslsurfspslsurfs Posts: 2 Greenhorn
    Boat is sold. Sorry for the late notice. It's been replaced with a Hells Bay Marquesa:)