Sailfish Bite?

Hey guys, just wondering if their showing up in any numbers.We will be fishing Ocean Reef mostly this trip.Thanks ,Lu.

Replies

• ucfletchucfletch Posts: 42 Greenhorn
    Lu 1967 wrote: »
    Hey guys, just wondering if their showing up in any numbers.We will be fishing Ocean Reef mostly this trip.Thanks ,Lu.

you need kite baits they are scarce if this a talk show host see billy w
  • Lu 1967Lu 1967 Posts: 285 Deckhand
    Thanks for the reply uc,there's only going to be 2 of us so kites are out.Don't know Billy W. sorry thanks again,Lu
  • nickdeenickdee Posts: 30 Deckhand
    They were getting a few before all this wind. I shure there will be some out there .when the wind stops. Great numbers i dont know but there some there
    Thanks Nick,it's right around this time of year when things start to heat up,but the weather seems to be a little off.I ran the same question to Compleat in the tropics forum(he seems to have his finger on the pulse of all things billfish)We shall see.Lu
  • piner_wahoopiner_wahoo Posts: 3,328 Captain
    went live baiting w/ pilch to day in big pine- never saw one all day- winds were wrong
    28' SEA VEE BRAND NEW 200 SUZUKI's- LIVE BAIT OFFSHORE WRECKS DEEP DROP REEFS BACKCOUNTRY
    CUSTOM CHARTERS u pick the boat- Capt.Harlan Trammell
    American Allegiance Charters -LOWER KEYS BACKCOUNTRY FISHING,LOBSTER dives, fish the 33' WORLDCAT w/ AOK+Allegiance!
    your boat or mine, my spots+my gear, your fish.
    BIG WAHOO
    checkout our new website- http://www.american-allegiance-charters.com/
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/American-Allegiance-Charters/708182519302079[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • FlaflyerFlaflyer Posts: 14 Greenhorn
    we had one slice thru our chum slick when retrieving a live bait. he was there and then gone. we were off BPK
    Thanks for the replies,I'll post a report when I get back on Nov.15,Lu~