Home Classifieds: Boats

1995 Precision VS 18' Tunnel Hull Skiff w/'00 Johnson 90HP V4 Ocean Pro

Boat and motor are stone reliable and will float super skinny. Mechanic owned. This boat wont win any beauty contests nor stand out at the sand bar but it is an exception fishing boat that is solid and reliable for somebody that is on a budget.

Bought this back in June and did quite a bit of work to clean it up. Cosmetically its not perfect but really good shape for a 20 year old hull. When I bought the boat, I cleaned up and fixed the wiring, and replaced terminal ends. Installed all new fuel lines and tank pick up tube. Motor got a tune up w carb cleaning, and engine de-carbing. New fuel/Water separator, screen filter and new plugs. All 4 cylinders read right around 130psi +/- 5.New water pump and fresh lower unit oil. These Johnson V4's are known to be bulletproof engines and this one is excellent. Premix, VRO removed by previous owner. Stainless prop and spare aluminum. New livewell and bilge pump. Brand new bimini top. New thru hulls and plumbing.

Still needs a little bit of stuff done. bait well pump needs to be replaced. 2 cushions need to be restitched(fabric not torn, just stitching in a small spot) and it needs new nav lights. Some hatch latches also need to be replaced. I havent been able to source who makes(made) them yet.

Includes Trailer. No trolling motor

Boat is dry rack stored on Siesta Key. Available for test ride to serious buyer w/ cash in hand or deposit. Can verify compression and go over everything.

I will update this ad within the next 24 hours with pics. These are just what I had on my phone
Call or text 239-789-6083

$4500 obo

Replies