Fish Pictures thread

12346»

Replies

• MonelloMonello Posts: 46 Greenhorn
    By catch while fishing for hickory shad in Maryland. Put up a great fight on a 5 wt with light tippet

Got this fresh coho while targeting pink salmon with a 5 wt. Took a good 10 plus minutes to land. Excellent table fare.

Grayling caught on a dry fly
  • tarpon41tarpon41 Posts: 188 Deckhand

2/16/18...old fatman slightly east of Key West...gulfside...finally after three years of striking out and stuck on 24 "home runs"...last of the 9th wiffing many shots...hit one

• Net 30Net 30 Posts: 969 Officer
    edited February 20 #154

Man that's a STUD!

BTW: Haven't seen a Tarponwear shirt in 20 years! I still have a few that I bought at H.T. Chittums in Islamorada in the 1990s.

• Chapmanm845Chapmanm845 4137 Locust Street Albany, GA 31701Posts: 1 Greenhorn
    ODC,

The pics are awesome, top notch. The trout and snook even give me fish envy, but...what's the story on the mullet?

After a double dose of Enzite I'm posting these these...
    DSCF0042.jpg
    P1030709.jpg
    DSCN0025_1773.jpg
    DSCF0181.jpg
    P1020694.jpg
    DSCN0019_1767.jpg
    Nice
  • rumit4rumit4 USAPosts: 18 Greenhorn
    Everybody comprehends what a fish is: from a pet goldfish to a wild sunfish, angle are all around perceived and are a critical worldwide protein source.
  • flatsrangerflatsranger Posts: 64 Greenhorn

My first Permit on fly... honing my selfie skills ;o)... caught this one on foot!!! Swam away to fight another day.
  • adampaul883adampaul883 miamiPosts: 27 Greenhorn
    All pictures are amazing and well clicked. I have never seen such type of fishes in my life.
  • HookIHookI Posts: 95 Greenhorn
    June 2, 2018 Esopus Creek 3w Native Brook trout , try catching one of these beauties , not easy ! 
  • albacizedalbacized Posts: 53 Greenhorn
    Albie rips top three sections off my G Loomis Crosscurrent GLX, and some how I landed him (there are no guides on the lower/butt end of that rod....line was pointing from the reel directly to the fish)...falmouth area of cape cod

• albacizedalbacized Posts: 53 Greenhorn
    carp on da fly

• flysullyflysully Posts: 28 Greenhorn

My first Permit on fly... honing my selfie skills ;o)... caught this one on foot!!! Swam away to fight another day.
    Quite an accomplishment to catch a beauty like this on foot. Good for you! Thanks for sharing:)
  • flysullyflysully Posts: 28 Greenhorn
    tarpon41 said:

2/16/18...old fatman slightly east of Key West...gulfside...finally after three years of striking out and stuck on 24 "home runs"...last of the 9th wiffing many shots...hit one

An admirable catch, for sure! 
  • RealSeabeeRealSeabee Posts: 577 Officer
    When Practice meets opportunity, Set-The-Hook!
12346»