Home Classifieds: Boats

MUST SELL 2004 DOLPHIN SUPER SKIFF PRO - KEVLAR - 70 SUZUKI - 22,900

HELLO I AM SELLING MY COMPLETE READY TO FISH - 16' - 2004 KEVLAR DOLPHIN SUPER SKIFF PRO WITH 2013 SUZUKI DF70A (70HP) - 4 STROKE (600 HOURS - RUNS PERFECTLY).

FEEL FREE TO MAKE AN OFFER.

ANYONE WHO KNOWS ABOUT FLATS SKIFFS KNOWS ABOUT THE DOLPHIN SUPER SKIFF. THIS IS THE MOST POPULAR FLATS SKIFF THERE IS AND WILL NOT LAST LONG. ANY OF THE SKIFFS THAT ARE MADE BEFORE 2005 ARE EXTRA POPULAR. THEY POLE SUPER QUIT AND TURN ON A DIME AND HAVE THE BEST RIDE OF ANY SKIFF ON THE MARKET. I HAVE LOTS TO SHARE WITH YOU ON THIS SKIFF SO FEEL FREE TO REACH OUT TO ME ASAP FOR GREATER DETAILS. PLEASE FIND A LIST OF EXTRAS THAT ARE INCLUDED WITH THE SKIFF BELOW.

BRUCE CHARD - 305-240-1335 (CALL OR TEXT) - EMAIL [email protected]

EXTRAS INCLUDED ON THE SKIFF

- SEA STAR HYDRAULIC STEERING W/STAINLESS STEERING WHEEL W/SPEED KNOB

- 2 - MINN KOTA IPILOT 55LB THRUST 12VOLT TROLLING MOTORS WITH ON BOARD CHARGER (CHARGES BOTH WITH ENGINE RUNNING AND VIA EXTERNAL CORD PLUG) WITH BOTH FRONT AND REAR MOUNTED PUCKS FOR OPTIONAL MOUNTING - NEW WEST MARINE DEEP CYCLE BATTERY (WITH ONE YEAR WARRANTY)

- STIFFY PUSH POLE - 21FT - CARBON COMPOSITE W/MENTAL POINT

- CUSTOM EXTRA WIDE POLING PLATFORM

- CUSTOM DESIGNED REAR ANGLED POLING PLATFORM TO REDUCE ENGINE INTERFERENCE WHILE POLING (FOUND ONLY ON MY SKIFF)

- CUSTOM DEIGNED T-BAR ATTACHMENTS FOR EACH THE POLING PLATFORM AND THE CASTING PLATFORM

- PRO TRIM CASTING PLATFORM (WITH CUSTOM T-BAR ATTACHMENT AND FOAM DECKING FOR COMFORT)

- CUSTOM DESIGNED FLY LINE NETTING THAT WRAPS AROUND BOW FOR THE BEST LINE CONTROL POSSIBLE

- CENTER SIDE CONSOLE FOR EXTRA ROOM IN THE COCKPIT

- CUSTOM FLY LINE TOE RAILS AROUND BOW (EXTRA LENGTH ADDED TO COVER BACK INTO COCKPIT FOR ADDITIONAL COVERAGE AND LINE MAINTENANCE)

- CUSTOM DESIGNED FLY LINE NET FOR REAR PLATFORM - THIS KEEPS LINE FROM GETTING CAUGHT IN THE ENGINE STEERING WHILE FISHING FROM STERN - KILLER ADDITION)

- SEA DECKING (ENTIRE DECK AND COCKPIT) - LIGHT GREY OVER BLACK TRIM (SUPER NICE ADDITION - EVERYONE LOVES IT - SUPER QUITE AND SUPER COMFY ON THE FEET)

- HIGH END (FIRST EVER) RAM-LIN ALUMINUM TRAILER (SAME AS HELLS BAYS) CONTORTION AXLE - MAG WHEELS

- TRAILER HAS THE BEST GOOD YEAR MARATHON ULTRA SCUFF GUARD ST205-75 R14 (THREE WITH SPARE) KILLER TRAILER TIRES!

- POWER WINCH (TRAILER/BOAT HAS BEEN DRY LAUNCHED NOT DUNKED)

- ALL THREE PUSH POLE CLAMPS ARE RETRACTABLE FLUSH MOUNTED CLAMPS

- CUSTOM ALUMINUM CONSOLE GRAB RAIL

- CUSTOM TARPON NONSKID TRAILER FENDER ART

- NEW TRAILER CARPET

- NEW CARPET INSIDE COCKPIT, GUNNELS AND BULKHEAD (DARK GREY)

- TRAILER - CUSTOM BUNKS LINED WITH ULTRA SLICK STARBOARD FOR EXTRA EASY LAUNCHING

- TROW CUSHION

- BRAND NEW SFR (STRIP AND FEED RESEARCH STRIPPING BASKET) FLY LINE STRIPPING BUCKET

- STAINLESS FLEX BACK HINGES ON ALL HATCHES (SPOTLESS)

- FULLY PLUMBED LIVE WELL

- 20 GALLON GAS TANK WITH SPECIAL AIRLINE FUEL HOSE (DOESN'T BREAK DOWN WITH ETHANOL FUEL)

- CUSTOM EXTENDED SPRAY RAILS THAT EXTEND PAST THE SEATING AREA FOR MAX SPRAY PROTECTION

- LENCO TRIM TABS

- CENTER REAR COCKPIT QUICK ACCESS TACKLE COMPARTMENT

- STAINLESS THREE BLADE SUZUKI PROP

- FORWARD REVERSE UNDER GUNNAL ROD STORAGE

- STAINLESS POP UP BOW MOUNT NAV LIGHTS

- STAINLESS POP UP BOW MOUNT CLEAT

- COCKPIT LIGHTS

Read more: http://forums.floridasportsman.com/showthread.php?204491-2004-DOLPHIN-SUPER-SKIFF-PRO-KEVLAR-W-2013-SUZUKI-DF70A#ixzz3pG0FO5Yh