Skip to main content
Home Classifieds: General

Shimano Curado 200 RH - New In Box

PipPip Posts: 38 Deckhand
Hi Guys,

I have a new in box Shimano Curado 200 RH. I bought 2 but only ended up using one. They sell for $180 retail. I'm selling for $155 shipped free in FL. I'm located in the Lakeland/Plant City area if you want to pick up.

Text me at 863-944-2706 if interested.

Here are the specs:

Shimano® Curado® I Casting Reel

• X-Ship large-diameter drive gear plus improved bearing support
• SVS Infinity Brake System offers endless brake settings
• Stable Spool Design reduces spool vibration
• Super Free pinion gear system offers ball-bearing support

Get more out of fishing with the Shimano Curado I Casting Reel. For greater gear strength and easy handle rotation, Curado incorporates an X-Ship large-diameter drive gear plus improved bearing support. The SVS Infinity Brake System offers you endless brake settings. Adjust the angle of the brake collar to increase or decrease braking without having to open the side body. Shimano's Stable Spool Design (S3D) features a balanced and uniform thin-wall-aluminum construction throughout the spool, reducing spool vibration and delivering a smooth feel when casting and retrieving the lure. Super Free® pinion gear system offers ball-bearing support that ensures spool shaft and pinion gear are in perfect alignment. Power AL reel housing is constructed of ultrastrong, durable aluminum. Escape Hatch® is activated by flipping a switch, swiiveling the sideplate downward for quick access to the SVS weights. Offset handle design shifts paddles 3mm closer to the reel's center of gravity, delivering more stability and power when retrieving under heavy load. Reliable Super Stopper® anti-reverse with no backplay, even in cold or wet weather. The Curado enlists carbon drag washers for a smooth, consistent and sturdy drag system. The center clutch design grants smoother and easier clutch engagement under load.

Replies