Flood Tide Grass Fishing for Tailing Reds (New Video)

FlyFishJaxFlyFishJax Posts: 51 Deckhand
Hey fly guys.. were in the heat of the flood tide season now that only lasts about 4 months out of the year. There's about another 4-6 weeks left before the grass gets to thick and the water temps. drop putting the Fiddler Crabs down into hibernation until next year. This is one of the best hunting and sight fishing games around here in NE Florida. Here's a video I made from a couple trips in early September.

[video]
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
http://www.flyfishjax.com/

Replies

• Black ClouserBlack Clouser Posts: 92 Deckhand
    FlyFishJax wrote: »
    Hey fly guys.. were in the heat of the flood tide season now that only lasts about 4 months out of the year. There's about another 4-6 weeks left before the grass gets to thick and the water temps. drop putting the Fiddler Crabs down into hibernation until next year. This is one of the best hunting and sight fishing games around here in NE Florida. Here's a video I made from a couple trips in early September.

[video]

Great Vid Rich, good seeing Woody hook up and props to Kudzu for his first grass red:cool:.
    BC
  • jonesbros1026jonesbros1026 Posts: 99 Deckhand
    Nice video, looks challenging!
  • ladderslugladderslug NocateePosts: 209 Deckhand
    Very nice. I can't wait to go out and try fishing the grass. I would be out there right now if it were not for a research paper and a pork butt on the smoker. Nice video, thanks for sharing.