Home Northeast (3 Forums) Northeast General Fishing & The Outdoors

Anglers for a Cure 2015

Are you looking to become involved in one of the best inshore fishing tournaments in northeast Florida? Anglers for a Cure is right around the corner and we have made sure that this year will be one for the books. Whether you are an angler or just want to volunteer, we welcome anyone who may have interest in coming out to support our cause. Since 2006 we have raised close to $100,000 for colorectal cancer research and education. All proceeds benefit the Borland Groover Clinic based locally here in Jacksonville. For more information on the tournament or to find out how to become more involved please visit www.Anglersforacure.org or call 904.305.1599. We look forward to seeing you at this fantastic event!

Replies

• LightTackleKingLightTackleKing Posts: 160 Officer
    This is by far one of the best and fun tournaments around, always mark it down on my calendar. Just so many ways to win cash its a no brainer as well as supporting a great cause. Jordan and the team works hard as hell to make the event what it is.. Its a win win.. Myself and Scott Jones are in it again.. Awesome time
  • CHelmlyCHelmly Posts: 66 Deckhand
    I volunteer for this tournament every year and it's truly a blessing being involved in such a great tournament. Each and every year they strive to produce a great tournament based around friendship and southern hospitality. An extremely fun tournament from the captains meeting to weigh-in. Between the raffle prizes, food, and music it is an event the whole family can enjoy. Not to mention the whole time you are helping those battling cancer. With categories for everyone we hope you will come personally experience Anglers for a cure. Hope to see you there!
    Tight Lines. Go Gators!
  • Reel Mayhem TooReel Mayhem Too Posts: 1,332 Officer
    Are you looking to become involved in one of the best inshore fishing tournaments in northeast Florida? Anglers for a Cure is right around the corner and we have made sure that this year will be one for the books. Whether you are an angler or just want to volunteer, we welcome anyone who may have interest in coming out to support our cause. Since 2006 we have raised close to $100,000 for colorectal cancer research and education. All proceeds benefit the Borland Groover Clinic based locally here in Jacksonville. For more information on the tournament or to find out how to become more involved please visit www.Anglersforacure.org or call 904.305.1599. We look forward to seeing you at this fantastic event!

That is awesome Jordan, you have made your father proud bud. You have undoubtedly helped to save lives.
  • Redfish ChaserRedfish Chaser Posts: 101 Deckhand
    Fished this tournament last year and had a great time. Will definitely be there this year to defend my biggest redfish trophy :)
    Craig

Native Watercraft & SureSet Jigs Fishing Teams
    Quantum!
  • BorderlineLivin'8BorderlineLivin'8 Posts: 141 Deckhand
    We guarantee a fun time for all! Please join us for the captains meeting on Friday September 11th at 6pm for an awesome prize drawing including a chance to win a kayak and the captains meeting cookout!
    unnamed-2_zpsto0llrev.jpg
  • twirptwirp Posts: 1,128 Officer
    I spoke to you briefly at the weigh in the other day, I found a partner for the 12th. I plan on registering this afternoon. I'm looking forward to fishing this one and then probably trying to volunteer next year. I appreciate your time and what you're doing for the community.
    Pathfinder-Logo-300x103.jpg
    Sounds great! Let us know if you have any further questions about the tournament we are here to help!
    Our top prize in the prize drawing this year is pictured below. See you there!
    kayak_strike120x_angler_iso_2_zps0hv5hxrk.jpg