Marathon Aug 8-15.

Went down to marathon and spent the week at Indigo Reef. Gorgeous place with great facilities. Didn't do much lobstering but did a lot of diving and had a whole lot of fun. Check out the video from the week.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mpPwU4UTxa8

Replies

• latitudeajustmentlatitudeajustment Posts: 2,001 Captain
    Well, congrats on you first post after joining a few years ago!

That is a great video-the underwater stuff is super nice, man I don't know if I would attempt to swim under those deep rocky ledges, just too much could go wrong but obviously you guys must know what you are doing. Great compilation footage, love the key west shots as you guys cruised on the motor bikes down Duval....looks like a helluva week for sure...curious what gopro camera you have? I still use the first generation, your footage just looks better.
  • ChadsSeaCraftChadsSeaCraft Posts: 8 Greenhorn
    Thanks for the compliments, I'm glad you enjoyed the video. It was shot with 4 or 5 different GoPros ranging from the Hero 3 silver to multiple different Hero 4 editions. That was the best keys trip I've ever taken and it included minimal lobstering and fishing. The people you go with really do make all the difference
  • stoutnerstoutner Posts: 242 Deckhand
    That is the best video I have seen in a long time! Great Great job on that!!!!
    Capt. Wayne Stoutner
    Reel Stout Sportfishing
    Lake Ontario Salmon and Trout fishing
    www.reelstout.com
    Tikitown!
    SW Florida Vacation Rental
    https://www.vrbo.com/721414
  • miamidavemiamidave Posts: 55 Greenhorn
    That's just AWESOME!!
    Should be sent to FL Keys Chamber of Commerce and Tourism Bureau!
  • drgibbydrgibby Posts: 1,281 Officer
    Very nice video! Thanks for sharing....
  • boxerdaveboxerdave Posts: 42 Deckhand
    What a beautiful job you did! What editing software did you use and how long did it take you to put out the final product?
  • Dbsurfer419Dbsurfer419 Posts: 75 Greenhorn
    VERY cool video!!