Win a PENN Clash before you can buy it!

PENNPENN Posts: 373 Deckhand
Fish it First!! We're giving away Clash reels and other prizes all month long. Winners will be chosen during the week to win the new PENN Clash reel, and we'll be giving away apparel and tools to weekend winners. Just watch the entire Clash product video (fast forwarding is not permitted) and sign up to be entered for your chance to win.

Enter here:
www.pennfishing.com/PENN-clash-giveaway.html

Replies

• jcanracerjcanracer Posts: 4,271 Moderator
    Nice! I can't wait to try a Clash 6000 on a Carnage II rod.
    Hobie Kayak angler for life!
  • Pescatoral PursuitPescatoral Pursuit Posts: 5,065 Admiral
    I wouldn't mind a 2500 on a Battalion rod.
    cuda-title2_zpsb81e4f1d.jpg
    greggl wrote: »
    Strive for self-sacrificial levels of empathy and sympathy. We are only set free by becoming the scapegoat, or sin eater', rather than picking a target and 'throwing stones.'
    nuevowavo wrote:
    Think you're pretty clever? Think again. Time for a break.
    :rotflmao
  • SpineymanSpineyman Posts: 7,890 Admiral
    jcanracer wrote: »
    Nice! I can't wait to try a Clash 6000 on a Carnage II rod.

That is the one I want to try as well on an OTI Jigging rod for some AJ slamming, and Grouper digging.
    Kayak Rookie...and loving it.
    Fishing beautiful Destin / Ft Walton Beach area!

II Chronicles 7:14
    if My people who are called by My name will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land.

• jcanracerjcanracer Posts: 4,271 Moderator
    I like the fact that the machined gears look pretty solid in the new reels. Look much better than the gears in my SSV.
    Hobie Kayak angler for life!
    Looking like they used to make reels. Built to last.

if My people who are called by My name will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land.

I'll also be interested to see if it holds up to constant jigging pressure that Aj's put on a reel. I have blown up many in this class size jigging Jacks.

• Pescatoral PursuitPescatoral Pursuit Posts: 5,065 Admiral
    Any announcement on the winner(s)?

BPS says they'll be getting their Clashes soon...
    cuda-title2_zpsb81e4f1d.jpg
    greggl wrote: »
    Strive for self-sacrificial levels of empathy and sympathy. We are only set free by becoming the scapegoat, or sin eater', rather than picking a target and 'throwing stones.'
    nuevowavo wrote:
    Think you're pretty clever? Think again. Time for a break.
    :rotflmao
  • Slug-OSlug-O Posts: 3,017 Captain
    I keep trying and the last 24hrs I get this??
    8B7BCA50-B5E3-4153-84F5-A059115F4878_zpsqldmjhfq.png
    USCG Licensed and Insured Charter Capt. PRIME TIME CHARTERS 904-591-8906 ICW and Back Waters fishing. Palmvalleycharters.com
  • PENNPENN Posts: 373 Deckhand
    Contest was only active during August.

Mike