Home East Central General Fishing & The Outdoors

anybody do trailer maintenance/electronic rigging in volusia?

Hey all,
I can't find anybody for the life of me to do the maintenance on my boat trailer, need to fix one of the drum brakes that is locking up. It's only a year old.
Also looking for somebody to install a radar/and gps, and isingglass for me, its a 23' contender.
I'm located in Debary. A mobile mechanic would be great, but nobody wants to come out to BFE.
Thanks in advance!

Replies

• dwyermwdwyermw Posts: 339 Deckhand
    Ormond trailer on Route one next to the beaver bar. The owner is named Nick
    2009 Skeeter ZX2250 current
    2007 Sea Hunt 220 Triton (sold)
    Skeeter ZX24V, 300 HP Yamaha (sold)
    1890 SE Action Craft, 175 HP Evinrude Ficht (sold)
    Hewes Tailfisher (sold)
    Toyota Tundra 5.7 SR5
  • fishtalesfishtales Posts: 38 Deckhand
    B and G trailer on ISB in Deland lots of parts in stock did work on mine before i stopped trailering
    http://bgtrailers.com/

Radar and gps install depending on type of antenna open or closed and what display you have and mounting location shouldnt be too hard.

canvas and iglass depends what you want done. There is a shop in port orange on us 1 not sure if they do more than repair. I am having my complete enclosure done this week at the my slip. from US marine canvas. check his web site
  • BigwaveDaveBigwaveDave Posts: 319 Officer
    5R truck and trailer just down the hill from you in Sanford next to Harley Davidson. All Pro Trailer on SR46 just past the scrap metal yard. I just used them last thursday to replace my springs.
  • BigwaveDaveBigwaveDave Posts: 319 Officer
    Harbor Marine svc inc. in Port of Sanford. He fixed my GPS problems at a good price.