Home Classifieds: Fishing Tackle

Billy Pate Reels and Rods

[1] Brand new Billy Pate Bonefish reel and matching Sage #10 fly rod and alum storage tube, [1] used in excellent condition Billy Pate Tarpon Reel with matching Sage # 12 fly rod and alum storage tube, [1] almost brand new Billy Pate Marlin reel and [3] Penn International fly rods with forward fighting grips with hard storage cases. All reels are right hand anti reverse with backer and extra spools of backer plus various fly lines. Also included are a variety of never used bonefish, rooster, mahi, tuna and sailfish flies. All hard rod cases fit into large Bazooka shipping container. Asking price for entire collection is $2,000 USD plus shipping. I would prefer to sell entire collection in one lot but will consider selling sets. Rotator cuff and ulna bone impingement in my right wrist has taken me out of the saltwater fly fishing game so it only makes sense for someone else to own and enjoy this world class equipment. Lots of pictures available. Captain Jay 413-579-7525 or [email protected].