Home Classifieds: Boats

2001 lund alaskan center console

2001 lund Alaskan cc 18' evinrude 48spl and trailer. NADA low 4935 avg 5585. make reasonable offer needs just realized it needs a new steering cable.

Im only letting the lund go so I can raise funds for my new project a 30 foot sport craft 300 for wounded warriors and other handicap fisherman.

awesome riding boat comfortable and dry I mostly fish at the mayport jetties with it and the river but have been down to jax pier and other ocean fishing on nice days. Boat was professionally rewired with marine tinned wire all connections 3m shrink, led lights,new blue seas fuse box, dual batteries, dual onboard battery charger, new black box vhf, new am/fm/ubs, radio, bilge pump ready to go. 2 anchors, anchorline, lifevests and throwables.
9 rod holders on console, 7 side fishing rod holders, keep alive bait tank, space for a 92 quart cooler in front of console. sips fuel I can get 2 trips out of 12 gallons of gas.

evinrude makes a 48 spl its a commercial version of a 50 hp the 48 had something to do with insurance point brakes at 50hp. boat runs 30 to 32mph all day long.
Trailer has new lights and wiring, wiring is tinned and 3m shrink as well, lights are on guideposts and remain out of the water.

ill load more pics wednesday morning