Attn: Rickysreef

BasstarBasstar Posts: 514 Officer
Ricky, I know you are into a motor for your kayak and I just saw this article featuring the new WS self-contained electric motored kayak.

According to the article, a pedal drive system may be an option as well.

I thought of you immediately when I was reading the article.

Here is the link.

http://www.kayakfishmag.com/news/wilderness-systems-motor-drive/

Replies

• RickysreefRickysreef Posts: 394 Officer
    Thanks for sharing basstar,that looks sweet to me,I know some people don't like the idea of a motor on a kayak but let me tell u is much easier lol, basstar that right there is my dream kayak,thank u :)
  • Poseidon10/31Poseidon10/31 Posts: 936 Officer
    This subsection of the forum is called the "no motor zone"... You may be posting in the wrong section Ricky.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RickysreefRickysreef Posts: 394 Officer
    It makes u mad or u have a problem with any of my post? It my be no motor but still the right place to ask questions about kayak fishing i think, if u do have a problem u can just block me I guess,btw I'm 100% sure I'm not the only one here with a motor ;)
  • rdny041285rdny041285 Posts: 47 Deckhand
    After so much paddling, I would love to have a little motor on mine lol. Maybe a little hand held fan could work :)
  • jcanracerjcanracer Posts: 4,333 Moderator
    This subsection of the forum is called the "no motor zone"... You may be posting in the wrong section
    It my be no motor but still the right place to ask questions about kayak fishing I think

Peace guys, this is a place for us to help each other, not divide our sport. While it is true that kayak/canoe/paddleboard purists disdain motors (and it wasn't so long ago that they also disliked Hobie/Native pedal drives), to each their own.

That said, I hope anyone who motorizes their kayak/canoe is in full compliance with the law and registers their craft.
    Hobie Kayak angler for life!