Bahamas/Bimini - South Florida Small boaters rendezvous & Buddy Boat annoucement

I hope we can make this thread sticky.

In posting a recent fishing/trip report from Miami to Bimini in my 22' Bay Boat, there appears to be alot of interest of other small boaters wanting to take the same trip but are afraid to do so alone and prefer to go with another boat or a group of boats.

I am hoping we keep this thread permanent and allow us to keep each other posted on planned trips to Bimini and from there potentially arrange buddy boat trips on crossing back and forth.

I have made the trip twice now in my 22' Bay Boat. I am certainly no expert, but will share my experiences the best I can. Also take out some of the mystery in making this trip for those that are curious, plus hopefully allow for some advance preparation that needs to take place before even attempting to make this journey.

Yes, I have big boat envy but got to stick with what my budget allows.....my 22' has done just that. I often ran 20 miles offshore in search of Mahi in the summer and soon realized I was not really all that far away from Bimini - basically half way there already.

Bimini is only about 50' from Port Everglades, Haulover, or Government Cut

The basics - Immigration and customs: Now don't be scared off by this, it is a pain but in the end you will be glad you went and I am sure long to go back many more times.

**Before you leave**

-First you will need a valid Passport - if it is not US issued, then you will also need to bring along your permanent resident card
-Enroll in the US Small Boaters option (More on this below - i.e. section on returning to the US)
- Custom forms can downloaded in advance from the Bahamas official website (http://www.bahamas.com/boating-enter-exit)
* There are a several parts to be completed on this form: 1) Maritime Declaration Form 2) Inward Report Form, and 3) Health form
- Bring cash: $150 for boats up to 35' - The fee covers the cruising permit, fishing permit, Customs and Immigration charges and the departure tax for 3 people. Each additional person is $20 extra. The clearance fee entitles your boat up to two entries during a 90-day period.

Only original immigration forms can used, so these are obtained upon arrival in Bimimi.

**Once you arrive in Bimini**

Upon arrival to the Bahamas you will be required to clear customs before immigrations. This sounds worse then it is. A couple of the popular hotels have facilities onsite, in my case I am only familiar with the one at Bimini Big Game Resort, but there is also one at Bimini Sands and Resort. Of course there is also one at the Airport, but I am not sure how many take this option.

Here is how it works at the Bimini Big Game Resort:
-Ask the Dock Master for an Immigration form for EACH Passenger on board and give him a tip.
-Everyone has to complete the form and sign
-With your prior completed custom form, Immigration forms, and passports for each person on board you will need to go to the onsite custom office first (located towards the street on the right side before you leave the property).
- Important note: Only the Captain is allowed to leave the vessel, all passengers have to remain onboard until you have completed the custom and immigration process.
- Once your clear customs and pay your fee (i.e. $150 up to 3 people, $20 per each additional person) you will need to walk to the Police station down the street. Make a right on the street and walk until you see a Police station on the left side - this is where the immigration office is located
-Upon entering the building, immigration is down the hall to the left. Make sure to knock before you go in. Also make sure you have a shirt on (Going in with just a bathing suit is not acceptable :-)

Once you have completed this, you are good to go. You can go back on board and go fishing, or disembark with your crew & passengers.

**Return to the US**

First you will not need to go back to the Bimini immigration office and can simply leave.

Yes, you will need to actually present yourself to a customs and immigration office in Port of Everglades or Miami upon your return. However, with some advance planning this is actually the easiest requirement of all. There is a free program called the Local Boater Option (LBO).
- Apply online at https://svrs.cbp.dhs.gov/Default.aspx
- Follow the link for the online application
- Once completed it will be processed and you will receive notification when they are ready to interview you
- Go in for your interview, bring your passport (and green card, if applicable) and you will be issued with an LBO number. Make sure to do this for everyone in your family that you plan on bringing along with you.
- **This number is valid as long as your passport**
- Upon returning from Bimini and arrival at the Marina or Boat Dock (and only then, not in advance and while underway), call the number and clear customs/immigrations over the phone.

You might think about skipping this last step, but think about the severe consequence of breaking border control laws. Is it worth taking even (lets just say) a 5% chance? In my case, I want zero risk and do it right!

On my second trip this really was quite easy and all went smooth.

I will post further tips on hotels, other preparations to consider (like bringing chum & bait) as well as how to plan for crossing weather appropriate for our small boats, some basic fishing tips, and some great locations to just hang-out (like Honeymoon Harbor).

Here is the link to my most recent fishing & trip report for some pics: http://forums.floridasportsman.com/showthread.php?197741-Haulover-to-Bimini-weekend

Let's see if we can get some traction on this thread.
2016 Sea Hunt 225 Ultra / 250HP Yamaha

2014 Sea Hunt BX 22 BR / 250HP Yamaha **Retired**

Replies

• Flight RiskFlight Risk Posts: 2,399 Captain
    Tomm - You're my Hero! :hail
    GREAT thread! I want to cross the pond, but have a single engine boat. I'd only go if there were others along who'd be willing to help if something were to go wrong mechanically.
    I'm curious if Sea Tow operates that far over there? I've heard that BoatUS does? Another consideration.
    Also, how secure is your vessel and equipment there? Heard theft problems are rampant on Bimini...
    Any more info is appreciated.

Pura Vida!
  • TommTomm Posts: 359 Deckhand
    GREAT thread! I want to cross the pond, but have a single engine boat. I'd only go if there were others along who'd be willing to help if something were to go wrong mechanically.
    I'm curious if Sea Tow operates that far over there? I've heard that BoatUS does? Another consideration.
    Also, how secure is your vessel and equipment there? Heard theft problems are rampant on Bimini...
    Any more info is appreciated.

1) On Sea Tow coverage (I have Boat US) here is what it shows on their website regarding your question on coverage:
    https://www.seatow.com/membership/membership-agreement
    Bahamas, Mexico and Canada Service for Return to the United States
    These service guidelines may be modified or terminated at any time without notice.
    In all cases the member or a designated representative must be aboard the vessel.
    Vessels disabled in the Bahamas, Mexico or Canada will be serviced in accordance with the Sea Tow Membership Agreement.

So it looks like you would be covered, but I recommend you call Sea Tow directly to verify.

Also, if you arrange a buddy boat or group you will not be alone anyway in the worst case scenario. Just be cool and reimburse them some cash as applicable based on their efforts (they are using gas and losing time afterall) to get you back home.

2) Safety - Great question

I have now stayed at two hotels in Bimini: Bimini Big Game Resort and the new Hilton RW Resort. At the Bimini Big Game resort it was almost all fisherman, with lots of people on their boat docked and what seemed to be plenty of eyes watching out. Some were even sleeping on their own (much bigger boats) and just hanging out drinking. After a personal strange moment of fumbling docking due to currents, a fellow boater quickly approached and offered to help. I did not feel my boat was unsafe at any time. I just removed my fishing rods and loose electronics and all was fine. I did not see any locals roaming amongst the boats at night. At the Hilton it was a different story - since the marina was seperate from the hotel I did not feel so safe - upon arrival, a local kid offered to wash my boat and help me. I saw some boats chained/locked with their cleats to the marina cleats....plus there was not so much movement around the marina and the locals were more free to move around.

Hence safety wise it is probably best to pick a boater/fishing popular hotel and you should be fine. I left plenty of stuff on the boat (not my fishing rods) and was fine. I even saw some boats leaving EVERYTHING and seemed to be fine. I am about removing easy targets and that left me comfortable enough. I did not see any locals at Bimini Big Game compared to the Hilton which seemed much less secure.

With that being said and having stayed at both hotels, I was fine both times and did not have anything disappear from my boat. However,in your case it seems you might be closer to the Grand Bahamas...sorry, but not familiar with that island. I would suggest looking for a preferred boater/fishing hotel versus a resort hotel. You got a great shot at some Yellowfin in the Northwest Providence Channel....lucky you!

By the way .. now waiting for the next weather window. I look far in advance to the forecast (as possible) to start planning my trip, then try to block my hotel. Then I just start checking every day against real time conditions, plus continue to monitor real time observations to see if all seems right.

Look for a SE to S wind that will lay down the gulf stream and make for a smooth sailing across. Avoid North or NE winds - remember the gulf stream runs north, so any north wind will pile up the waves whereas SE to S will lay it down.

If it does not look right or the forecast is erratic and changing I will cancel and try to reschedule....

Remember you want a SE to S wind to make tour cross smooth.

One side note on hotel - Saturday night stays are difficult to get. Most of prime hotels will be booked up on the weekend during the weekend. Weekdays makes this this easier, including waits in customs and immigrations.

Planning on another trip in about a month....I will keep you posted.

• probate-rprobate-r Posts: 254 Deckhand
    Great thread Tomm!
    Intrepid 370 - "My Favorite"
  • redsnookgatorredsnookgator Posts: 1 Greenhorn
    Thanks for the info. Been wanting to do this in my 22' Pathfinder. Where have you found best advanced forecast info?
  • Plane Fish nPlane Fish n Posts: 6,439 Admiral

OMG, how disappointing Bill.. I thought I was your hero!!!!!

This was a great article. Although my boat is bigger and have traversed to the Bahamas 4 or 5 times a year, it was jammed packed with lot's of good information.

I would like to make one correction though. The fee structure was changed (supposedly all over the Bahamas but perhaps not Bimini?).

It is now $150 for the permit and customs clearance for boats up to and including 30'. Over 30', the fee is $300.

This is being enforced in West End, Grand Bahama, Abacos, etc. I was just in West End last month and this is what I paid.

Your fee of $20 per person over 3 persons is correct.

http://www.bahamas.com/boating-enter-exit

Tomm, a few questions. As I haven't been to Bimini in several years (I go mostly to the northern islands now as I live up north), what was the rate at Big Game Club, did it include the dock and if not, what was the fee for that, how many people can you put in a room (including blow up mattresses), was fuel available? Did you consider Sea Crest Hotel?

Thanks again

Cheers

Eric
    PLANE FISH N
    Thanks for the info. Been wanting to do this in my 22' Pathfinder. Where have you found best advanced forecast info?

Since reserving rooms over the weekend is a challenge in the summer I start with just holding a room in advance (i.e 2 weeks out) but never advance pay (i.e. with a 3 day cancellation policy). I just start checking the NOAA boating forecast (http://www.nws.noaa.gov/om/marine/marine_map.htm) daily starting about 10 days out. This helps me to start watching a pattern. In several cases the forecast started to change pretty quickly, winds shifting, etc. I keep checking everyday until I am within the last day of my cancellation policy and at that point pull the trigger on either keeping the hotel or not. At that point I check Windfinder, NOAA, and just the local news to see if all appear to be reporting relatively consistent. Then the night before I check on the forecast plus just get a reality check on actual weather conditions. I do the same the next morning before I actually initiate the crossing.

This was a great article. Although my boat is bigger and have traversed to the Bahamas 4 or 5 times a year, it was jammed packed with lot's of good information.

I would like to make one correction though. The fee structure was changed (supposedly all over the Bahamas but perhaps not Bimini?).

It is now $150 for the permit and customs clearance for boats up to and including 30'. Over 30', the fee is $300.

This is being enforced in West End, Grand Bahama, Abacos, etc. I was just in West End last month and this is what I paid.

Tomm, a few questions. As I haven't been to Bimini in several years (I go mostly to the northern islands now as I live up north), what was the rate at Big Game Club, did it include the dock and if not, what was the fee for that, how many people can you put in a room (including blow up mattresses), was fuel available? Did you consider Sea Crest Hotel?

Thanks again

Cheers

The Room rate at Bimini Big Game Resort has fluctuated between $159 - $239 a night (I don't book the advance payment rate, only one that I can cancel). This time my room rate breaks down as follows (I.e. the trip I am planning on Friday, 8/14):

Room Charges USD 239.00
    Tax USD 46.60
    Fees USD 20.00
    Total USD 305.60

Apparently there are marina rates, but I was not charged anything the last time - I am not sure if this was because I was staying at the hotel, have a small boat, or just got lucky :-) The Dock Master did receive me and pointed me to the slip he wanted me to use for the night.

The trip before (when I stayed there) I came over with my son and wife. With 2 double beds it was comfortable. But they do offer little cottages which you might want to check out for larger parties, otherwise how many people you can comfortably fit into the room will depend on how many feel comfortable fitting in two double beds. I am not sure about extra beds. I do think there is enough room to bring a blow up mattress. The walk-in space area is quite large and it could probably fit there.

I decided on the Big Game for one reason - convenience. Customs is onsite, plus immigration's is just down the street. Also it was recommended to me by someone else. I like its central location.

There is no fuel available on site, so you have to go to another marina a short hop towards the inlet. From what I know, there are only 2 marina gas pumps on the island, not sure if that is true.

I only considered the Hilton as an alternative, which is where I stayed the last time. I guess with the few times I am able to go to Bimini a year I just want to keep it simple and keep it to what I know. Once I get a bigger boat and can go more, I will be more willing to experiment with other hotels.

• Plane Fish nPlane Fish n Posts: 6,439 Admiral
    Tomm wrote: »
    Since reserving rooms over the weekend is a challenge in the summer I start with just holding a room in advance (i.e 2 weeks out) but never advance pay (i.e. with a 3 day cancellation policy). I just start checking the NOAA boating forecast (http://www.nws.noaa.gov/om/marine/marine_map.htm) daily starting about 10 days out. This helps me to start watching a pattern. In several cases the forecast started to change pretty quickly, winds shifting, etc. I keep checking everyday until I am within the last day of my cancellation policy and at that point pull the trigger on either keeping the hotel or not. At that point I check Windfinder, NOAA, and just the local news to see if all appear to be reporting relatively consistent. Then the night before I check on the forecast plus just get a reality check on actual weather conditions. I do the same the next morning before I actually initiate the crossing.

The Room rate at Bimini Big Game Resort has fluctuated between $159 - $239 a night (I don't book the advance payment rate, only one that I can cancel). This time my room rate breaks down as follows (I.e. the trip I am planning on Friday, 8/14):

Room Charges USD 239.00
    Tax USD 46.60
    Fees USD 20.00
    Total USD 305.60

Apparently there are marina rates, but I was not charged anything the last time - I am not sure if this was because I was staying at the hotel, have a small boat, or just got lucky :-) The Dock Master did receive me and pointed me to the slip he wanted me to use for the night.

The trip before (when I stayed there) I came over with my son and wife. With 2 double beds it was comfortable. But they do offer little cottages which you might want to check out for larger parties, otherwise how many people you can comfortably fit into the room will depend on how many feel comfortable fitting in two double beds. I am not sure about extra beds. I do think there is enough room to bring a blow up mattress. The walk-in space area is quite large and it could probably fit there.

I decided on the Big Game for one reason - convenience. Customs is onsite, plus immigration's is just down the street. Also it was recommended to me by someone else. I like its central location.

There is no fuel available on site, so you have to go to another marina a short hop towards the inlet. From what I know, there are only 2 marina gas pumps on the island, not sure if that is true.

I only considered the Hilton as an alternative, which is where I stayed the last time. I guess with the few times I am able to go to Bimini a year I just want to keep it simple and keep it to what I know. Once I get a bigger boat and can go more, I will be more willing to experiment with other hotels.

Thanks for this Tomm,

Here is what I received from the Big Game Club. Your numbers seem to be about the same. I think we will book at Sea Crest which is much more reasonable, clean, wifi, etc. I stayed here years ago and it is smaller than the Big Game Club but adequate.

BTW, I have stayed at the Big Game Club numerous times but the last time being about 20 years ago. Because I live on the Treasure Coast, I frequent West End and the Abacos exclusively .... probably 3 or 4 times a year.

This time, I'll be trailering to Ft Lauderdale and going over from there.

We will be going on the 10-12 so I'll update you.

Cheers

Good morning,

I am delighted to assist you.
    I wish to inform you that we do have availability for the dates requested.
    There are no package for room and dockage.
    Our dockage rate is $2.50 per foot +7.5% tax = $83.31
    Standard room with a king size bed or two double queen beds is $199.00 + 19.5% tax + $20.00 resort fee= $257.81
    Cottage Room with a king size bed or two double queen beds is $229.00 + 19.5% tax + $20.00 resort fee= $293.65

Thank you for your email and please let me know if I can be of further assistance to you.

Sincerely,

Janice Pitt
    Reservations Agent

Eric
    PLANE FISH N

Thanks again

Cheers

Wish I could go this year, I'd be joining you. We are leaving for Australia soon, will have to plan it for next year. Will keep an eye on this thread...

Pura Vida!
    As I am getting closer to my next planned crossing (8/14) if the weather cooperates, I figured I post some more information about my limited experience so far since it was hard to really piece it all together. We got immigration out of the way, as well as potential accommodations.

Fishing Regulations seem to be the most challenging to understand and I never really got much of an answer when asking about them outside giving me the links to FWC website - http://myfwc.com/fishing/saltwater/recreational/bahamas/ and one for the Bahamas which matches the regs found on FWC.

Since ultimately it is everyone's own responsibility to ensure you are up to date on fishing regs, I am going to take a stab at my own interpretation of them.

Key points:
    - Bahamas:
    1) 18 Migratory/Pelagic species, defined as wahoo, dolphin, kingfish and tuna in possession
    2) 20 Whole Scale Fish (i.e. Bottom fish like Snapper and Grouper)
    3) 60lbs of fillets

- US
    1) Must be in possession of head and tail of pelagic species
    2) Have to abide by US regulations, for example Grouper closure in winter (not an issue for me, since my boat is too small to cross in the winter anyway)
    3) Not fish in US waters upon return if you want to take home the fillets from the Bahamas
    4) Have cruising permits, etc, in possession, and leave skin on fillet fish for easy identification

Hence if you are planning on a 2 day or 3 day trip, this gets tricky.
    - You have to fillet the bottom fish for it to count towards the fillet limit versus the whole fish limit. Effectively not filleting 20 Yellowtail will max you out.
    - Since you are only allowed 18 Migratory/Pelagic species in the Bahamas, but have to bring back the carcass to the US, I am not entirely sure if you can add another 18 after they have been fillet (i.e. the day before).

In short, I stick to 20 bottom fish and 18 Pelagic species as my limit within Bahamian waters if I am there for 2 days. My first trip was mostly fishing and I found most of my fish when I headed back to Miami, then stuck to US limits on Mahi (I had 3 people on board, i.e. 30), with Tuna, and 20 Yellowtail in my possession (caught in the Bahamas) so I was well within my legal limits within US waters. The second trip this was not an issue since fishing was not the primary focus.

Fishing Tip - Yellowtail are easy to catch. Just head down to South Cay (round 9 - 10 miles South, right after Honeymoon Harbor). Go to about 60'+ and look for good bottom and you will be in business. It doesn't take long to wake up the seas with chum flowing behind the boat - Amberjack are plenty, as well as huge Horse Eye Jacks. Sharks and Barracudas will make sure you don't get too spoiled. The Yellowtail will be behind the mass of Bahama Chubb's and Ballyhoo. Plenty of YT north as well, around the Great Isaac.

Supplies:

First everything is expensive in Bimini. Expect to pay around $8+ for 20 lbs of ice.

Bring your own chum, I bring 10 blocks for 2 days of fishing. As well as any other fishing supplies I need. Supplies are limited on the island, so don't take a chance and just bring it yourself. To be honest, I am not even sure you can buy Ballyhoo's.

Since I like to drink and relax at night, I bring my own supply of beer since they will generally average about $8 a bottle on the island which is a little high for my budget.

Yes, there are custom restrictions but it is up to you to read up on them.

I generally bring breakfast and food to grill up for lunch, but eat dinner in the hotel restaurant.

Trip notice - Just pulled the trigger on a hotel and if all goes well will be crossing to Bimini this Friday, 8/14 and return on Saturday night.

I usually monitor channel 80 - Boat name is "Tomfoolery", or just call Tom. The plan is to leave the dock around 7:00am - if the bait guy is out there, I will clear the Haulover inlet probably around 7:30 after fueling up. If the bait guy is not there, I will spend up to an hour looking for bait...so TBD.

I am heading over with my wife and staying at the Bimini Big Game. If you are interested in meeting up for a beer, let me know. This trip will be more fishing focused, but for sure I will be stopping to grill up some burgers for lunch at Honeymoon Harbour the first day as my plans will take my South. Saturday, TBD - I might head north. If you see me, feel free to say 'Hi". Always like meeting new folks.

If you are interested in crossing with me, just be aware that while my boat is capable of around 60mph I am in no hurry to get there....I generally cruise at around 35+ (which is a little over 3000RPM for my boat), chillin' and looking for fish on the way there. I get distracted easily by birds, floating debris, whales, Cuban Rafts, etc :-)

If you are there, just look for one of the smallest center console boats (non-local boats that are not dinghies from the larger Boats :-)). Not many Bay Boats running around.

• heavychevy15heavychevy15 Posts: 837 Officer
    Subscribed for future trips (hopefully)
  • GotTarponGotTarpon Posts: 157 Deckhand
    Best wishes be safe and report back
  • dpdashdpdash Posts: 5,348 Admiral
    We will be at Bluewater this weekend
    , have a great trip
    dpdash wrote: »
    We will be at Bluewater this weekend
    , have a great trip

Thank you....you too!! Getting excited already like a kid going to Disney :-)

Just returned from my 2 day trip and it was a success even so the weather was a little challenging. Friday morning started with some thunderstorms on the radar, but I was able to clear the inlet with one to the south and one to the north but avoiding both. Due to the nearby storms, conditions were closer to 10-15, versus the 5-10 forecasted. But I just took it easy and made it to Bimini with no problem. Custom and immigrations was easy and quick. Since I paid the custom fee ($150) just a little more then a month ago, this entry was free. Did fish successfully and will post a separate fishing report. Since Friday was a little more windy then forecasted I stayed close to North Bimini and headed back to port early to have a nice dinner and quality evening with the wife. We stayed at the Bimini Big Game Resort.

In the morning we slept in (somewhat), got breakfast and headed out around 10:00. The radar app showed rain in Miami but there were none in Bimini. We fished and then headed to our favorite spot, Honeymoon Harbor to BBQ. My wife commented that she could easily just stay there all day long since it is such a nice place to hang out.

Around 3:30 started the journey back to Miami. Sea conditions were much better then Friday. We saw some rain shows to the north and south, but avoid them all. Uneventful trip back home.

3rd Bay Boat trip to Bimini completed :-)

• ZeroCrashZeroCrash Posts: 1 Greenhorn
    Hey all,

Anyone thinking of crossing over this weekend (21-23) ? If the weather prediction holds, seems like it will be a nice trip...
  • mburke001 aka TripleBmburke001 aka TripleB Posts: 1,059 Officer
    Tomm, nice read. Sounds awesome, I'm located in the Big Bend area with a fairly new Robalo R227 but no trailer. My Pilot is not strong enough to tow it to Ft Lauderdale or I would join you on a trip. Thanks for posting.
    ZeroCrash wrote: »
    Hey all,

Anyone thinking of crossing over this weekend (21-23) ? If the weather prediction holds, seems like it will be a nice trip...

Let us know if you ended up going. Going to Key Largo next weekend, so got take a little time off from spending too much money this weekend :-)
    mburke001 wrote: »
    Tomm, nice read. Sounds awesome, I'm located in the Big Bend area with a fairly new Robalo R227 but no trailer. My Pilot is not strong enough to tow it to Ft Lauderdale or I would join you on a trip. Thanks for posting.

If that ever changes, let me know.... This will pretty much be my summer ritual from now on. Unfortunately, however, we entering the height of tropical season and getting ever closer to fall then winter, which will make crossing conditions tough for small boats like ours. Once the prevailing winds change to NE that's pretty much it.

• mburke001 aka TripleBmburke001 aka TripleB Posts: 1,059 Officer
    will do thanks
    Getting closer to the time year again....time to revive this thread :-)

• FinestKindFinestKind Posts: 166 Deckhand
    Great thread Tomm, thank you!
    Len
    Finest Kind
  • Northrider23Northrider23 Posts: 12 Greenhorn
    Hoping to cross on 7/15-7/17 weather permitting of course.
  • captbarflycaptbarfly Posts: 6 Greenhorn
    I'm interested! Will the trip be from dade county? If so, where. I use homestead/black point. I don't have a bay boat, but I have a 23 edge water single power (can cruise weather depending at 32-35 knots)
    Let me know!!
  • Northrider23Northrider23 Posts: 12 Greenhorn
    I will be heading out of homestead/bayfront.
  • DirtySouthDirtySouth Posts: 211 Deckhand
    Starting to get my plan in place. Looking at the week before the kids go back to school, basically the middle of August. Looking at hotels and all that good stuff. Will be heading out of Homestead.
  • DirtySouthDirtySouth Posts: 211 Deckhand
    Ok, this is on my radar for this summer!! Going to make it happen!
  • Dbsurfer419Dbsurfer419 Posts: 74 Greenhorn
    I'm seriously considering running my 20' Aquasport across this summer. I have a 200 Yamaha 2 stroke, runs great, would feel safe with a group of boaters.
    I'm planning to cross this summer. If anyone else goingover around a good weather window, let it be known here so we can all plan it.

Pura Vida!
  • Plastered2850Plastered2850 Posts: 1,367 Officer
    Heading to West End June 21 to 25 th.