Lots of fish out of pbi for a 3rd place aggregate and 2nd place lady angler @ Bigdog

We pre fished Juno Friday morning for a couple hours with no luck at all, not even a hit, just sharks everywhere! So decided for Saturday's Bigdog Fatcat we were gonna fish some other spots south. Well it turns out it was the right move. We killed it. We ended up with 9 kings from 11 to 26.7 lbs, a short Cobia, 4 keeper muttons up to 4.5lbs, Bonita, and some other bottom dwellers. We won 3rd place aggregate from 5 biggest fish(98.6lbs) and Kim got 2nd place lady angler. Had a great time and once again fish with the team that was none stop action and fun. We fished with our normal team which consists of my wife Kim, Mike(Angler Management), Jason(RustyAto), and Scotty.

This tournament was for a great cause - the big dog ranch and rescue. We met some really great people, caught and bunch of fish and Mike even got a new adopted puppy! Way to help the cause bro.
Captain for Controlled Chaos Fishing Team
Previous forum name jfenn10
Check us out on Facebook @ https://m.facebook.com/ControlledChaosFishingCharter?ref=bookmarks

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Replies

• Dominic74Dominic74 Posts: 727 Officer
    Great Job Guys! your on a roll!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Flight RiskFlight Risk Posts: 2,413 Captain
    Dominic74 wrote: »
    Great Job Guys! your on a roll!

X2

Pura Vida!
  • rustyatorustyato Posts: 171 Officer
    Yet another great time with a great team!!!!!!
    "Everyone should believe in something; I believe I'll go fishing."
  • e-moneye-money Posts: 4,258 Captain
    rustyato wrote: »
    Yet another great time with a great team!!!!!!

Way to go!
    Juno has been unbelievable w sharks!
    USCG Freelance Licensed Captain
    20 years experience Offshore & Bahamas ( Sailfish, Dolphin, Wahoo, Swordfish & Bottom Fish.)
    [url]Http://www.e-moneyfishing.com[/url]
    (I teach people how to be more effective AND catch MORE and BIGGER fish on their own boats!)
    [email protected]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ControlledChaosControlledChaos Posts: 697 Officer
    Thanks Bill and Dominick. We put in a lot of extra days fishing this year specifically dry runs for tournaments and it has really helped out. Hopefully we can keep it up.
    Jason it's always a pleasure
    Eric between the sharks and the dam weeds this year has been the toughest I remember in a long time
    Check us out on Facebook @ https://m.facebook.com/ControlledChaosFishingCharter?ref=bookmarks

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Fi$herMAN561Fi$herMAN561 Posts: 10 Greenhorn
    Solid work on the kings south!
  • JIMinPBJIMinPB Posts: 1,875 Captain
    Nicely done captain. That's an impressive outcome.

Did the trailer repairs turn out as well?
    Thanks Jim it was definitely a fun and productive day. We did get the trailer fixed and back safe for the boat. It actually rides much better with the taller bunks.

People reading this please stop crashing into the parked gold F-350 and trailer at Blue Heron! 2 times in 3 weeks is a little much. Stop drinking so much and take your time with your trailer. :machinegun

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Plane Fish nPlane Fish n Posts: 6,439 Admiral
    James,

Great job buddy!!! Your team was on fire and you guys scored some slobs there.

Cheers

Eric
    PLANE FISH N
  • captaintjcaptaintj Posts: 443 Deckhand
    great job!
    IoT-All thing connected
    GPS Tracking Solutions
    Affordable Fishing Panama, Panama
  • FLATS BROKEFLATS BROKE Posts: 2,060 Captain
    IN the meat! Good job guys & gals
  • summer dazesummer daze Posts: 883 Officer
    Congrats to u and your team. Sounded like a great day, but I think the biggest winner was the puppy that was adopted... Way to go !!:beer
    jgocnk.jpg
    Tight Lines..
  • Angler ManagemntAngler Managemnt Posts: 1,072 Officer
    finally, someone noticed the new puppy I adopted!!
    What a great setup we have out there, we just stick to the simple plan and it works...
    Great fun with a great group, and we win a little money on top of that always fun.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

www.anglermanagementfishing.com
    Check out our Charter Fishing Videos: Click Here

Click Here for the 2017 Annual Seminar Details
  • Lori Jo FishingLori Jo Fishing Posts: 666 Officer
    Nice job. Way to go. We fished it too only got one bite at 2:45 and my nephew jumped on the reel fought it for 15 mins and got 2nd place wahoo.
    Summer Daze - You are correct, the biggest winner was the puppy that found a new home! The money will go fast on one on two more trips out but the little pup will bring Mike and his family many years of happiness.

Lori Jo - Way to stick to your plan even through a tough day and bite. All it takes is one bite and sounds like you got it. Out of the 4 Wahoo that placed 3 were caught after 1pm!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • latitudeajustmentlatitudeajustment Posts: 1,986 Captain
    That is a great day for you all, congrats...and so nice to hear Mike adopted the puppy, best of luck with him as well! You guys planned it well by "dry running", way to go.
  • brianbbrianb Posts: 2,264 Captain
    Jfenn10 wrote: »
    Out of the 4 Wahoo that placed 3 were caught after 1pm!

My calculations indicate that this was the top half of the high/incoming on tourney day. Just saying.