LET;S GO SLI 7/1/15 MORE COBIA.

As we give three members today on our expedition Lewis, Mike and me. Once again we got an early start but we were still delayed by the dreaded train trestle, luckily the long freight train was crossing over it as we arrived and we had a relatively short wait time.

A quick trip to the inlet and we did to make the shortcut just east of Hell's Gate with no sign of the feds there to check for and issue tickets. The inlet was very calm and we headed to Bullshark which had already a number of boats milling about trying to catch live bait. It was like a scene out of the infamous jaws movie.

With the live bait but not really chewing we headed north to the sand pile and we found a number of schools of bait and a lot of them breaking on top of the water, didn't take long for us to load the live well enough for a good days fishing.

We then headed East to deeper water and found some promising changes in the surface and we deployed our live bait, we did some chumming and quickly gathered some large shark behind the boat with a few good size Cobia. We were able to hook up to several of them and were only able to get two of them past the taxman.

Mike occupied some time and very much enjoyed playing tug-of-war with some of these giants of the deep, I have some video of this I will try and render up and post as quickly as I can.

I still have problems with size of photo to post.

We had three more on but they got sharked
GOOD LUCK TO ALL FROM TEAM LET'S GO,
BONES AND BOOMER. :dog :dog LET'S MAKE EVERY TRIP COUNT

baf44a4e-6651-4a38-8a03-7b1c3b6bd22b_zpse5ca0565.jpg L.G. LIFE IS GOOD ON THE "LET'S GO!"

Replies