Skip to main content
Home Conservation Front

Snook and Gamefish Foundation partners with Navionics for FREE webinar

mikenavmikenav Posts: 861 Officer
Brett Fitzgerald, executive director of the Snook and Gamefish Foundation, will join Navionics' Mike Readling for a FREE webinar Monday June 8 at 6 p.m. talking about how to be a more responsible (ecologically) and a more successful (fish on the end of your line) angler simply by using your cell phone. Tips on what to look for when fishing for certain species and how to find new spots will be part of the focus, as well as how important the data you collect can be for species in our state.
Register here: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/4835489777664452098

Replies

• ANUMBER1ANUMBER1 Posts: 12,741 AG
    Isn't the S&GF foundation EDF funded?

I believe Gary knows the answer.
    I am glad to only be a bird hunter with bird dogs...being a shooter or dog handler or whatever other niche exists to separate appears to generate far too much about which to worry.
  • mikenavmikenav Posts: 861 Officer
    The Snook and Gamefish Foundation partners with a variety of organizations, on a many different programs designed to collect data to enhance habitat restoration and preservation. But I don't believe EDF is one of those organizations.
    I believe EDF was at on point..

Ask Gary C.
    I am glad to only be a bird hunter with bird dogs...being a shooter or dog handler or whatever other niche exists to separate appears to generate far too much about which to worry.
  • mikenavmikenav Posts: 861 Officer
    Who is Gary C.?

And, if they were on board, it was a while ago. A lot of things have changed with that organization the last 3 years.
    Gary S. Colecchio

It was 3-4 years back, maybe longer, some funding was provided by EDF..

Ask Brett.