Home Conservation Forums

How much does it cost the state to do fisheries inspections on the more popular piers

mdiaczykmdiaczyk Posts: 135 Officer
In my last post I mentioned a fisherman that kept a gag grouper out of season at the Skyway pier. I have only seen someone checking a anglers catch once. The person said I got to keep my undersized snapper. He just gave the guy a warning.
I know what you are saying about me I am a jerk because I think that everyone should be treated the same. Regardless of what language they speak. What is the problem is it a cut or no money? The story is the same. I did not know there is a season or size limit. I don't speak English or my culture does not believe in your system of conservation. We have to keep everything we catch. I know this is nothing new. FWC knows what is going on. Lots of these people have criminal background etc. Could it be, they are trying to avoid pissing off Asian and Hispanic american groups. The person I witnessed catch the grouper out of season was like everyone else. He fit in to was like everyone else. He has 3 poles with penn 4/0's nice penn spinning rods. He did this in front of his son and his girlfriend. Is there some law that says you are not allowed to search my cooler or car for grouper. Does this have to do with their 14th amendment rights. If someone saw you catch the fish then that is a mute point right. Does the state not care about this. Is collecting fines an issue. What is the deal is it too hard to get an officer on foot on the pier.