Anybody know best way to sell used gear?

I've got some rods and reels I'm looking to sell but none of my friends need them. Anybody know of anywhere near ocala that buys used stuff or anyone looking? Thanks
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]:fishing

Replies

• RoyalflushRoyalflush Posts: 535 Officer
    Facebook group > fishing equipment 4 sale
  • Jim311Jim311 Posts: 4,922 Captain
    What have you got? I'm looking for a mid/high end baitcasting setup. There's also a buy/sell/trade forum here on Florida Sportsman you could list the gear in.
  • StandOutI2StandOutI2 Posts: 544 Officer
    Ive got 1 bait caster and 2 rods for it. The reel is an Abu Garcia orra inshore reel. The 2 rods I have are 1. A 7'9" Flats blue, 2. A 6'6" plfeuger echelon medium heavy. Might go list some stuff on the other forum.
  • Wishin i was fishinWishin i was fishin Dunnellon FlPosts: 924 Officer
    Yeah stuff seems to move quick on the Facebook groups. We do have a tackle classified section on this forum also. I'm local. Any inshore spinning gear? Or a versatile offshore bottom/trolling setup?
  • StandOutI2StandOutI2 Posts: 544 Officer
    Yeah stuff seems to move quick on the Facebook groups. We do have a tackle classified section on this forum also. I'm local. Any inshore spinning gear? Or a versatile offshore bottom/trolling setup?

I've got a Penn Battle II 4000 series that I am willing to sell. Not sure if I wanna sell my 7'9" flats blue spinning or not yet lol.
  • gatorsaintgatorsaint Posts: 175 Deckhand
    I've sold a few rods and reels on Craiglist, without any problems. I'm about to post a new 7'6" MH Mojo inshore on there.
  • Alex from GAAlex from GA Posts: 1,308 Officer
    Flea markets. There is one almost everyday and during the winter they're really crowded.