Weekend Weather

What's yalls plans for the weekend? The weather looks like t total crap.
Genesis 27:3 - Now then, take your weapons, your quiver and your bow, and go out to the field and hunt game for me.

Replies

• Split ShotSplit Shot Posts: 6,146 Admiral
    :banghead Again!

Near shore or the bays. I'm hoping it will change by then. It sure is nice right now!
  • stingwraystingwray On the creek Ga, Beach house FL.Posts: 744 Officer
    Shoal bass fishing on the Flint River. Then Gulf when weather settles back down going hunting for gags again or whatever bites just to fill up the fish box. :p
  • crcattypccrcattypc Posts: 632 Officer
    Watch football this weekend... 10 more days to stone crab season
    :fishing:grin
  • kanakakanaka Posts: 343 Deckhand
    Shoot pumpkins :machinegun
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ron-da-vuRon-da-vu Posts: 170 Deckhand
    I picked this weekend to bring my neighbors fishing. Can someone give me directions to crooked island sound from the road? have fished it from water couple times but don't remember how to access the little sand ramp. We will be in a four wheel drive.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Red FishRed Fish Posts: 1,163 Officer
    I may see you over there. If we fish it will be in the Sound.

From 98 turn on Research Rd. It was in good shape last time I was over there.
    Genesis 27:3 - Now then, take your weapons, your quiver and your bow, and go out to the field and hunt game for me.
  • donald811donald811 Posts: 479 Officer
    I wanted to give Flounder giggin a go, but it looks like its gonna blow all nite to.
    Life is a lot simpler when you plow around the stump.
  • BakermanBakerman Posts: 1,222 Officer
    Was planning to fish St Joe Bay but the weather looks gusty and a little damp.

Better than NE though. Here should be constant wind in the 20s with 60% - 70% chance or rain.
    Bakerman formerly known as Bakerman.
  • mustang190mustang190 Posts: 10,104 AG
    We need the rain.
    2013 Pathfinder 22 TE , 150 Yamaha,
  • Split ShotSplit Shot Posts: 6,146 Admiral
    Got up at 5, started loading the boat and decided to drive down to the marina to see just how bad it was. icon_eek-1.gif Not so good. There were 3 trailers that braved it. I would have had to deal with 2 cranky wimmins even though they really wanted to fish. Tomorrow looks worse but we'll see.
    Ron let us know how it was at CIS.
  • pinseekerpinseeker Posts: 61 Greenhorn
    Shot dove on steady ground Friday and Saturday. Fried some and grilled the rest Sunday for dinner. YUM
    Can finally do some foodplots with this rain!!!
  • Ron-da-vuRon-da-vu Posts: 170 Deckhand
    Split Shot wrote: »
    Got up at 5, started loading the boat and decided to drive down to the marina to see just how bad it was. icon_eek-1.gif Not so good. There were 3 trailers that braved it. I would have had to deal with 2 cranky wimmins even though they really wanted to fish. Tomorrow looks worse but we'll see.
    Ron let us know how it was at CIS.
    See my post on "fishing reports".
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • donald811donald811 Posts: 479 Officer
    pinseeker wrote: »
    Shot dove on steady ground Friday and Saturday. Fried some and grilled the rest Sunday for dinner. YUM
    Can finally do some foodplots with this rain!!!
    I got a dang foodplot of Turnip greens.:hungry
    Life is a lot simpler when you plow around the stump.