Marquesas

Fished the marquesas and got some decent fish out there this past weekend. We caught yellowtail, mutton, red snapper, some other bi-catch, and a handful of grouper (that all went back). Seas laid down in the afternoon quite a bit. We woulda ran further to the fort but we were restricted on time with one of the guys fishing on the boat. Still had a good time and can't wait to get back out there.
mutton1HDRSat_zpsbjejznwt.jpg
cub2HDR_zpsixojaw4w.jpg
IMG_2945_zps1vstcyfb.jpg
cuban%20raftHDR_zpsbmfhr1ez.jpg
HDR3_zpsrbhjg4h3.jpg

Replies

• wonderboywonderboy Posts: 65 Greenhorn
    Heavy, I'm glad you made it out to fish....about time...LoL. I think your Capitan was maybe your problem.....Good Luck with your ADDITION to the Family...
    Tight Lines.... J.R.
  • fish_stixfish_stix Posts: 1,312 Officer
    Cubans must have only one color available to paint their boats/rafts! Communism: one size fits all.
  • Lobstercatcher229Lobstercatcher229 Posts: 4,845 Captain
    glad you had a good time and got to go. Marquesas is a cool place!
  • heavychevy15heavychevy15 Posts: 838 Officer
    wonderboy wrote: »
    Heavy, I'm glad you made it out to fish....about time...LoL. I think your Capitan was maybe your problem.....Good Luck with your ADDITION to the Family...
    Tight Lines.... J.R.

Thanks Wonderboy! We will be making a trip out there again together in the near future. Just got to see how we adjust to life with the baby. Goodluck this weekend! Let me know how you guys do
  • Reelmarine1Reelmarine1 Posts: 1 Greenhorn
    wonderboy wrote: »
    Tight Lines.... J.R.

Im sure it had nothing to do with the captain! We always catch fish, sometimes its just tough fishing. Team ReelMarine produced as usual and the cold Kalik's where flowing. Good times! TL
  • heavychevy15heavychevy15 Posts: 838 Officer
    Im sure it had nothing to do with the captain! We always catch fish, sometimes its just tough fishing. Team ReelMarine produced as usual and the cold Kalik's where flowing. Good times! TL

:beer

kalik_zpssgok2e7z.jpg
  • wonderboywonderboy Posts: 65 Greenhorn
    I'm glad you guys were able to get out. It's always fun when we can get together talk **** to each other and fish.