Home Politics

Is Christianity Done?

Replies

• gregglgreggl Posts: 21,594 Officer
    jlh49 wrote: »
    Your soothsaying skills are somewhat in question

You're still dodging.

If you ever encountered alien activity in your daily life, you'd freak out. :)

The religious are liars :)
  • FibberMckeeFibberMckee Posts: 12,837 AG
    Looks like somebody suffered "an alien mind melt".
    Rent injustices & income inequality will be a thing of the past following your revelation and specific details of an alien mind melt.

The opportunities created, are endless!

His "mind melt" created endless opportunities to spew ghost & magic BS.

"Just think of the impact of" a fictional Vulcan mind MELD?
    The book of Revelation is more what he's talking about.
  • jlh49jlh49 Posts: 3,127 Officer
    greggl wrote: »
    You're still dodging.

If you ever encountered alien activity in your daily life, you'd freak out. :)

The religious are liars :)

Let's see. You made repetitive non-factual statements without success. You made unsubstantiated accusatory statements without success. You have tried name calling without success. What is next?

:wink
    Let's see. You made repetitive non-factual statements without success. You made unsubstantiated accusatory statements without success. You have tried name calling without success. What is next?

It won't just be me. Within a few years, most youth will ask the old people why they believe aliens are watching them.
    Please, by all means, I'm begging you, impress us by posting quotes/citing links that provide evidence of even garden variety ghosts & magic, that don't completely "lack any verifiable credibility".
    And as usual, your definitive statements of fact lack any verifiable credibility. However; I am sure that to a non-believer, including yourself, they sound very impressive.

"And as usual, your definitive statements" are based entirely on Hot Air. After what you called "countless numbers" of threads "I am sure that" believers haven't contributed squat & that is "very impressive".
    Looks like somebody suffered "an alien mind melt".

His "mind melt" created endless opportunities to spew ghost & magic BS.

"Just think of the impact of" a fictional Vulcan mind MELD?

:rotflmao

You are a real thinker, you are, Fibber.

:Spittingcoffee

Did you think of this all by yourself, or get help from a previous poster!

:grin
    It won't just be me. Within a few years, most youth will ask the old people why they believe aliens are watching them.

Is that the agenda, the elimination of old people thinking?

:grin

read your book. it isn't your body that gets to dwell in the light of the aliens, forever.

just your mind.
    Is that the agenda, the elimination of old people thinking?

no. the religious simply aren't thinking.

they are enabling propigation of a lie.
    Please, by all means, I'm begging you, impress us by posting quotes/citing links that provide evidence of even garden variety ghosts & magic, that don't completely "lack any verifiable credibility".

"And as usual, your definitive statements" are based entirely on Hot Air. After what you called "countless numbers" of threads "I am sure that" believers haven't contributed squat & that is "very impressive".

Your last two posts are clear evidence that if you ever had an original thought, it would die of loneliness.
    no. the religious simply aren't thinking.

they are enabling propigation of a lie.

But you are, right? :cool:

I believe I can see clearly now:
    Some typos are funny. However, I suspect you were actually thinking "melt".

You aren't a thinker at all. Your "Mind Melt" relegated you to compulsively making "countless numbers" of idle speculations, bogus assumptions & knee jerk conclusions.
    But you are, right? :cool:

I believe I can see clearly now:

aliens. that's in defense of belief in aliens.
    All your "posts are clear evidence that" you've been brainwashed by a tired mythology based on long dead ghosts & magic that still "lack(s) any verifiable credibility".
    Your last two posts are clear evidence that if you ever had an original thought, it would die of loneliness.
    All your "posts are clear evidence that" you've been brainwashed by a tired mythology based on long dead ghosts & magic that still "lack(s) any verifiable credibility".

Your last three posts are clear evidence that if you ever had an original thought, it would die of loneliness.

Shall you try for four?
    aliens. that's in defense of belief in aliens.

Grasping for straws; that's in defense of the belief in nothing.
    Grasping for straws; that's in defense of the belief in nothing.

you're exhibiting cultish defensive postures.

I don't claim that humans are in daily contact with aliens who created the universe. It's very unlikely.

Your religion does. Is it true?
    jlh49 is very unlikely to ever have "an original thought". If he did his mind would "melt" completely.
    you're exhibiting cultish defensive postures.

I don't claim that humans are in daily contact with aliens who created the universe. It's very unlikely.

Your religion does. Is it true?

And your continuous dogma denial is exhibiting........?

If you want an answer about religion, it is a task for your undertaking, not for someone else.

Unless, of course, you intend to trust someone else with your soul.
    jlh49 is very unlikely to ever have "an original thought". If he did his mind would "melt" completely.

You got to cut this out, Fibber, I'm not sure if my sides can stand much more!
    And your continuous dogma denial is exhibiting........?

If you want an answer about religion, it is a task for your undertaking, not for someone else.

Unless, of course, you intend to trust someone else with your soul.

why would I join your alien cult if you won't even say there ARE aliens to workshop in it?
    why would I join your alien cult if you won't even say there ARE aliens to workshop in it?

If your belief in anything is contingent upon what others say and/or think about it, you entire belief system might be questionable.

But that is just my humble opinion.
    If your belief in anything is contingent upon what others say and/or think about it, you entire belief system might be questionable.

But that is just my humble opinion.

yours came out of a book, about aliens that you have never been contacted by.

what made you belive in them and their powers?
    yours came out of a book, about aliens that you have never been contacted by.

what made you belive in them and their powers?

Most knowledge came out of a book, and/or personal learning through interaction with family, friends, acquaintances, teachers, bosses, co-workers and etc.

However, the belief of nothing is the exception in your case.

Believing and or not believing is an individual choice predicated on the effort to determine if something fits your belief system. If not, you have two choices, refute the belief, or question your belief system to determine if it is sound.

In my even more humble opinion.
    is your belief in aliens therefore, sound?
    is your belief in aliens therefore, sound?

My beliefs are probably more sound than the belief in nothing.
    My beliefs are probably more sound than the belief in nothing.

hold up. I'm saying we both believe in nothing. you're lying and self deluding.

has anyone alive ever spoken with the aliens who created the universe?
  • Gary S. ColecchioGary S. Colecchio Posts: 24,922 AG

Lack of experience does not absolve one from doing it.

:huh I think it does. If someone has no experience at doing something, they haven't done it. From which they need no absolution.
    "If I can't win, I won't play." - Doris Colecchio.

"Well Gary, the easiest way to look tall is to stand in a room full of short people." - Curtis Bostick

"All these forums, with barely any activity, are like a neglected old cemetery that no one visits anymore."- anonymouse
    hold up. I'm saying we both believe in nothing. you're lying and self deluding.

has anyone alive ever spoken with the aliens who created the universe?

Why is it when confronted with an argument he/she cannot refute, he/she seems resort to name calling?

You question is being directed at the wrong person.

In my ultra humble opinion.