Member Business Directory

Replies

• PlantrunnerPlantrunner Posts: 21 Greenhorn
    I own and run C.B.C. PLANTS, INC.. We are a primarily a wholesale container tree farm located in Floral City, Fl (Citrus County) I grow Native as well as commercially utilized trees. If you are looking for trees or plants to plant in your food plot areas I can "hook you up". I am also a commercial landscaper doing business all over the SE part of the US. If I don't have it I can find it. For you bowhunters, Native Persimmon trees are hard to beat. Crabapple, and hard pears are good too. Believe it or not the plant "Indian Hawthorn" is like cocaine to a deer. They CANNOT resist it and will eat it to the ground. If you need advise just give me a call or drop and email.
    CLINT COLLINS
    352-302-5350 CELL
    [email protected]
  • Yount45Yount45 Posts: 5 Greenhorn
    Garrett Yount
    Small Business Expert & Team Leader, Regions Bank
    Seminole and surrounding counties
    [email protected]

Please feel free to contact me from one outdoorsman to another for any questions regarding loans, financing, or any banking needs and I will be glad to help.
  • davedirtdavedirt Posts: 95 Deckhand
    Health Insurance Blue Cross Blue Shield

Call anytime.......answers are free.
    727-320-6025
    [email protected]
  • HOOKUMUP36HOOKUMUP36 Posts: 51 Deckhand
    Life and health insurance. For individuals and companies. And trying to understand Obama care. All I can say is Lord Help Us All. Jacksonville Florida
  • HookNLineWebHookNLineWeb Posts: 38 Deckhand
    My brother and I own and operate MR Tackle, Inc. where we manufacture a soft plastic saltwater jig called the Split-Tail Tout. We will be offering other products and services in the near future (I will list them when they are ready).

www.mrtackleinc.com
    www.facebook.com/mrtackleinc

Split-Tail_2.png
    Boat Wheel Wraps - Gun Slings - Bow Slings
    http://www.gslings.com
  • rsaylor2682rsaylor2682 Posts: 76 Deckhand
    I am an insurance agent for Liberty Mutual Insurance. My office is located in Lake Mary FL, but I can assist you pretty much anywhere in the state. I can handle your auto, home, boat, motorcycle, personal liability and Life insurance, as well as Annuities.

Please let me know if I can ever be of service to you or answer any questions.

Randy Saylor
    Sales Representative
    Liberty Mutual Insurance
    4229 West Lake Mary Blvd
    Lake Mary, FL 32746
    Phone: 407-833-3885 x 55382
    Cell: 386-216-7749
    Fax: 877-493-6849
    Email: [email protected]
    Like my Facebook page

Auto - Home - PLP - Life – Annuities(401K Rollover)

“Our tax deferred Balance Annuity is paying up to 4.40% for the first year. Ask me how you can make the most of your retirement assets”

"My business has been and will continue to be built through referrals from generous friends and business partners like you. I certainly appreciate the trust you've placed in me to protect your family and your assets. If you know a coworker, family member, or friend that values the same level of service and competitive rates I've provided you, I would sincerely appreciate your recommendations."
  • Capt BillyCapt Billy Posts: 127 Deckhand
    Deep South Outfitter

World Class trophy alligator hunting with the best outfitter in the business. No one produces more trophy gator for there clients for the past 15 years. Thousands of references and over 500 gators harvested by clients over 10 feet. Never a trophy fee.

Top quality Osceola turkey hunts on private ranches in central Florida. Best waterfowl hunting in the state of Florida and top quality gear. Flats fishing and bowfishing on the Gulf of Mexico. Giant tarpon in the spring and summer and flats fishing for redfish an snook year round. Wild hogs on private ranch year round.

Contact Deep South Outfitter.com to book your next outdoor adventure.

Also owner of Micro Draft Boats. The shallowest performing skiff in the business. One ride on the new all composite Micro Draft 20 and you will be hooked. Buy your last boat today. All custom built to order. Design your dream skinny water skiff. Visit Micro Draft Boats.com or call Capt Billy Henderson today at 352-257-6999
    Capt Billy Henderson
    ww.DeepSouthOutfitter.com
    www.MicroDraftBoats.com
    352-257-6999
  • binellishtrbinellishtr Posts: 7,666 Admiral
    Business entrepenuer(manure). Been manufacturing everything from the cases on a 2 way pagers, to the keypad and buttons on your Android Phones.

Owned a Document Management Software business for a while,which spawned off into IT placement services.

Work closely with inventors,and bring products to market. From discovery,to final product we can handle EVERYTHING.

Investor in a nano technology which we hope,pray,kick and cuss will someday pay back..err

Always looking for new business ventures/partnerships.

Always looking to help someone out.... check me on linkedin
  • AgentXAgentX Posts: 584 Officer
    JL pool service. Serving east Miami, south beach, Miami shores, north miami beach, aventura and ft. Lauderdale. 754-204-5411.
    The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare....
  • flydownflydown Posts: 6,462 Admiral
    I am the general manager/sales for Knight Flooring in Orlando. We specialize in Hardwood flooring and fine carpets.
    http://knightflooring.us/
    DYING for me was the most HE could do. LIVING for HIM is the least I can do
  • Blue ChipBlue Chip Posts: 146 Officer
    Wealth Advisor

I am able to draw upon all the wealth management resources available within and deliver them as a part of one comprehensive strategy. My belief in a planning-based approach means that all relationships begin with an assessment of the four critical components of wealth management: (1) tax liability (both income and estate), (2) cash flow needs, (3) risk management, and (4) asset management. The key goal is to form a cohesive team with their CPA, Trust, Estate or other attorneys to provide the best possible results without conflict or overlap.
    I insist on a multi-step analytical process before investing. This includes an ETHICAL Needs Analysis, Investor Risk Tolerance determination, and developing a personalized Financial Plan. All investments are to be determined with current Asset Allocation and Sector Weighting. We utilize a four-step wealth management process: 1. Establish goals 2. Set strategy 3. Implement solutions 4. Review progress.

Specialties: Unlike many other financial advisers, I don't receive commissions or compensation from third parties for selling their products. This means my advice to you is completely based on what's best for you. Period. I think it's the only arrangement that's fair to clients.

I am committed to help you identify and reach your financial goals. I will personally study the best products the financial services industry has to offer and tailor the perfect plan for you.
  • ontheedge5658ontheedge5658 Posts: 2,662 Captain
    I'm the Commercial/Fleet Manager at Mullinax Ford in Kissimmee. Special pricing on vehicles new or used for Forum members. [email protected]
  • davedirtdavedirt Posts: 95 Deckhand
    I am a Blue Cross Insurance Agent, Servicing West Coast of Florida .
    You can reach me: [email protected]

HEALTH CARE REFORM CERTIFIED
  • Zeak21Zeak21 Posts: 63 Deckhand
    I work for Save More Real Estate of Central Florida and specialize in hunting land and acreage. We also offer property management and hunting lease management. Property management can be targeted for deer, hog, turkey, quail, dove, and more. Hunting lease management helps manage your leased land for the best yield or it can help your vacant land to begin to generate some income. We have done anywhere from 5 acres to 5000 acres. We do a free consultation, and there are no obligations. Small company not a big box corporation, we are here to help.
  • River555River555 Posts: 361 Officer
    B&E Wildlife
    I provide my customers quick and effective solutions concerning nuisance wildlife. I provide removal and relocation services, dead animal removal, deodorizing and sanitation services. I also provide animal exclusion services.

Please contact me @ 9045022075 for all your nuisance wildlife needs!!

Thank you
    Bryan Ennis
  • everglades daneverglades dan Posts: 39 Deckhand
    I own Everglades Fishing Adventures and have been fishing Everglades National Park for the past thirty years. I fish out of Everglades City.Contact me for an adventure of a lifetime. Capt. Dan Dixon 239 290-3683 or visit my website www.evergladesfishingadventures.com
  • bones34bones34 Posts: 158 Deckhand
    I am an attorney who loves to hunt and fish. If I am not in the office, I am doing one of those two things in some form. I do Personal Injury, Family Law, Estate Planning, Commercial Litigation, and Criminal Law. I also offer NFA Gun Trusts. Please contact me at:
    [email protected] or (561) 826-5200 x261

I look forward to working with you to get your issues resolved efficiently and effectively.
  • smoothiesmoothie Posts: 117 Officer
    I am the GM for a family owned steakhouse Austin's Cattle Company on I-75 in Valdosta. Exit 16. Hope to trade some fishing stories/lies with ya
  • bgeorgebgeorge Plant City FLPosts: 1,371 Officer
    G&B Gator Gear LLC

Offering high quality alligator hunting equipment at reasonable prices. Snatch hooks, harpoons, darts and much more. Reasonable prices because we have jobs that make the house payment and manufacture at home and sell online. Local pickup available in Tampa and Plant City areas.

(813)365-3132
    http://alligator-hunting-equipment.com
    The man who moves a mountain begins by carrying away small stones. Hopefully the next man is not dropping his stones on the mountain you are trying to move.
  • der_amider_ami Posts: 9 Greenhorn
    I am the GM of an internet advertising agency with offices in the US, Europe, S. America and Asia. If you need more consumers for your products locally, just reach out to me and I can give you some tips. Should you need the same nationwide or worldwide, then I would gladly introduce you to one of my sales people.
  • VT OutfitterVT Outfitter Posts: 18 Greenhorn
    Whitetail Strategies Guide Service
    I operate a small outfitting company in the Champlain Valley of Vermont. I offer many different guided trips such as:

Archery and firearms whitetail hunting
    A guide at your side spring and fall turkey hunting
    Professionally guided ice fishing trips in VT
    Rabbit hunting with beagles
    Spring cat fishing trips

Very beginner friendly. Reasonable rates. Lodging and meal options available. First Aid & CPR trained and certified guides.

The 2014 deer hunting schedule is just about full. With only 2 archery deer hunts, 2 rifle deer hunts, and 1 black powder deer hunt remaining. The ice fishing and rabbit hunting schedule is fairly relaxed at this point, though as the end of deer season approaches the available trips on the schedule will start to fill up.

Good luck to you all where ever your hunting or fishing adventures takes you!

Whitetail Strategies Guide Service
    Fred Scott Owner/Head Guide
    www.whitetailstrategies.net
  • cuda141cuda141 Posts: 616 Officer
    Cuda's Customs...Owner, operator, inventor, designer, and manufacturer of some pretty cool stuff mostly for boats and treestands, although our new universal versions has many applications to include bicycles, wheelchairs, golf carts, canopy legs, the list just keeps growing. Making use of wasted space on boat pipe work and any other thing we can grab ahold of :wink Check us out at CudasCustoms.com... Definitely have something for everybody!!!

Thanks,
    Cuda
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Capt. Cuda's Parts & Charters
    http://www.cudascustoms.com/index.htm
  • Chasingtails 1Chasingtails 1 Posts: 13 Greenhorn
    Capt Jason Dozier of Chasing Tails Charters, Specializes in Inshore Fishing charters in Tampa Bay, St. Pete, Anna maria Island, Holmes Beach and Scalloping charters in Homosassa when they're in season.
    Capt. Jason has his 50 ton USCG Masters Captians License and has been guiding guiding local water for almost 8 years and fishing the area since he was old enough to hold a rod.
    For more infomation visit his website- www.fishnfl.com
    And be sure to check out his Facebook business page- www.facebook.com/chasingtailscharters
    Capt. Jason Dozier

Working for Repeats!

Chasing Tails Charters
    http://www.fishnfl.com
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • TrailmasterTrailmaster Posts: 2 Greenhorn
    Trailmaster Inc/Aspen Campers

Trailmaster Inc is the dealer/distributor for the premier line of lightweight campers - Aspen. While we have been making lightweight campers for the motorcycle and compact car market for almost 20 years in a variety of color choices, we are now excited to offer our popular Aspen Sentry and Aspen Classic models with a camo tent pattern - just in time for the hunting season. Our website is www.trailmasterinc.com. Camo photos will be posted shortly but can be found on our Trailmaster facebook page or call Peggy at 800.398.9090 for more information. I will also be posting our camo photos on this forum.
  • bleeberbleeber Posts: 9 Greenhorn
    Hormone Replacement Therapy Consultant
    Program Advisor, Kingsberg Medical Group

Our doctors specialize in hormone balancing and restoring to youthful levels for both men and women throughout the United States. The medications are doctor prescribed, dispensed from one of four licensed pharmacies here in the Southeast for home administration by the patient.

And

President/CEO
    Premium Nutrition, Inc.
    www.PremiumNutrition.net (Site is currently being re-desinged and some pages may not be available)

I am happy to help anyone, nutritionally and/or hormonally, to achieve a healthier and more productive quality of life. Oftentimes, just a little free, professional, advice is all that you might need to make improvements.

Best email: [email protected]
    Cell: 239-250-2220
  • FLABOYFLABOY Posts: 11 Greenhorn
    Donovan Insurance Solutions full lines insurance brokerage in Tarpon Springs servicing customers throughout Florida. We are privately held firm specializing in employee benefits - medical, dental, vision, STD, LTD, life and worksite benefits with direct contracts with all the major carriers. Commercial insurance division handles the general liability, workers compensation and we also handle personal lines insurance too. We have been very successful in boat insurance for both personal and for captains, lowering most rates for most without giving up any coverage.

We are glad to help in any way that we can, but sometimes we find that you are already in the best possible place, you just don't know what you don't know. If you would like us to review your current policy we would be more than happy to do so!

Give us a call or drop me a line!

Bradley Smither

Donovan Insurance Solutions

1 East Tarpon Ave
    Tarpon Springs, Fl. 34689
    727-935-4858
    727 -243-3844
    [email protected]

www.donovaninsuracnesolutions.com

Like us on Facebook- Donovan Insurance Solutions
  • Florida BullfrogFlorida Bullfrog Posts: 1,553 Captain
    I sell camera mounts for filming hunts.

I've completed another production run and I anticipate making regular production runs from now on. Here is the link to my website:

http://www.oldfloridaoutdoors.com/products.html
  • Florida BullfrogFlorida Bullfrog Posts: 1,553 Captain
  • #1 DDH#1 DDH Posts: 111 Officer
    I own Paul's Small Engines in Leesburg. We repair lawn mowers, weedeaters, blowers, edgers, generators, pressure washers, dirtbikes, 4 wheelers, and more. Very reasonable prices on repairs.

1313 S 14th St
    Leesburg, Fl 34748
    352-314-2105