STEINHATCHEE 3/21 LATE POST

Started out early about 6:30 in the water, to try for some Sheepshead. First stop was Sea **** to grab some Fiddlers. Trolled out the river to first light then got up on plane and headed out about 10 miles to the cubes. Seas were pretty calm but ended up running into some fog about 3 miles out that made for a damp ride. We arrived at the location dropped anchor and started fishing. The finder was showing some life down on one cube but nothing was biting. Moved around a bit and ended up catching one nice Sheeps in about 4 hours of fishing hard for them. Didn't really see anybody else doing any good either. (Id sure like to know where they are?):banghead By then it was about 12:30 tide was starting to roll back in and decided to go and try to catch some Red`s back in the creeks. Headed in put the trolling motor down and started working the cuts inside a creek mouth. Fourth cast hook up with a 20 incher in the cooler for supper. Fished for about another 3 hours and hooked into 4 more reds that were Rats and my Boy got a 22 incher that was also taken for supper that night. I like me some blackened Red. The morning was pretty nasty but ended up being a nice day on the water.:fishing

Replies