Home Northwest General Fishing & The Outdoors

11 days and counting

That's until my baby girl becomes a bride. I'm ALMOST done spending money on this shindig, but a few thousand remains to be shed. If you have daughters and haven't yet begun a wedding fund, I'd suggest you do so post haste!

The Old Courthouse on the Square in Decatur is the venue, and Lauren's done a wonderful job keeping costs down.
Still, one could have a decent car....

She's marrying a guy named Tommy Venuti and her kids at school have been prepping for the possible name change by calling her Ms. Rinuti for the last few months. :grin

My kidney stone adventure continues, but I'm pain free at present. Had some movement on Saturday but to no avail. It was not productive. Just praying I get through with this before the wedding or it waits until AFTER to make it's appearance again. My doctor left Sunday for two weeks in Europe...:banghead

Happy days ahead! I love my little girl and want her to have the best day possible. She's already been extremely emotional, so my issue needs to go away.

Saturday, April 4 at 6:20 it should all be over but the party.:dance:dance:dance:crowd
Proverbs 13:3

Replies