Home Classifieds: Boats

07 Yellowfin 24 w/ 275 Mercury Verado

Up for sale is a 2007/14 Yellowfin 24 Bay boat

This boat was completely redone in 2014. The hull and nonskid were professionally done in 2014. All electrical and plumbing were completely redone by a professional in 2014. See images below of the console. I will be taking more pictures tomorrow and will have them ready to send to anyone interested. The boat has been used twice since it was redone. The owner has upgraded to something bigger. This boat is a gem and ready to go!

•2007 24 Yellowfin Bay Boat
•2007 Mercury 275 Verado with new Mercury power head(Aprox. 300hrs on new powerhead)
- Work done by Markey Marine. We have all paperwork for back up.
- 21p Rev4
•Dual Axle AmeriTrail trailer (All new tires, carpet, and hubs)
•Custom made black canvas cover
•New on board 4 bank battery charger
• 6" Bobs Hydraulic Jack Plate
•Garmin 7" color
•New Yellowfin white rub rail
•Tuuci Marine Umbrella
•(4) JL Audio 7.7s Sport M Series
•(2) JL Audio 8.8's Sport M Series
• Clarion Marine Radio CMD series
•(1) JL Audio 1000w amp
•New bilge
•New Mercury Verado steering
•All new custom switch panel
•All new breaker panel
•All new battery cables

Keep in mind this boat is immaculate.
$65,000obo.

For any additional images and information contact me at the number below or send me a pm.

Erik 305-219-5633

Replies

• EriksuperskiffEriksuperskiff Posts: 67 Greenhorn
    Detailed pictures will be posted tomorrow, stand by.
  • gatortroutchampgatortroutchamp Posts: 153 Deckhand
    Erik,
    Sweet lookin boat and good luck with the sale. I am curious why a boat of this caliber would need to have the rub rail, nonskid, and all electrical and plumbing redone. 7 or 8 years isn't really that old of a boat. I as well as many others consider yellowfin yo be the best of the best.
  • Itch-2-FishItch-2-Fish Vero Beach, FLPosts: 415 Deckhand
    Erik,
    Sweet lookin boat and good luck with the sale. I am curious why a boat of this caliber would need to have the rub rail, nonskid, and all electrical and plumbing redone. 7 or 8 years isn't really that old of a boat. I as well as many others consider yellowfin yo be the best of the best.

:Agree:huh
    German Shepherd Dogs rule! Adopt one today.
  • EriksuperskiffEriksuperskiff Posts: 67 Greenhorn
    Great question. When we bought this boat it was not maintained properly, considering the boat it is. The hull had small chips and scratches and my wife hated the color. Therefor we went ahead and repainted the boat to our liking. The non-skid looked good but was not up to my standards so we redid that as well. The Moritz electrical system that comes equipped from factory stopped working so I pulled it out and had Ultimate Marine redo all the electrical and add a custom switch panel. Now the boat looks the way it should, as you said it is a Yellowfin (best of the best).