Want to buy (WTB) 12ga shotgun pump turkey gun? what do you got!

Hello all, I am looking for a decent 12 ga pump maybe a 500 or something of the sort. Needs to be able to shoot at least 3 inch shells thanks! call or text me 954 895 1079.

Replies

• buckbuck Posts: 144 Officer
    location maybe
    Gun Control isn't about guns, it's about CONTROL....:USA
  • kayak jackkayak jack Posts: 20 Greenhorn
    buck wrote: »
    location maybe

I'm in south florida, davie area
  • hotrailshotrails Posts: 440 Deckhand
    Not set up for turkey at present however I have an 870 Remington express magnum (3 inch) with deer slayer smooth bore 20 inch barrel with rifle sights and a hasting paradox fully rifled barrel 24 inch, with permanent cantilever mount ,you could pick up used barrel for turkey and have Turkey Deer Hog all covered with one Gun can meet in Sebring asking 375.00 OBO
    Remington 870 SuperMag, camo stocks, 3.5" magnum, 24" bbl turkey special, Like New.
    You have anything to trade?
  • swamphunterswamphunter Posts: 179 Officer
    I have a mossberg 835 pump.. 24 inch barrel inthink comes with a kicks gobblin thunder .660 shoots 3.5 all camo with iron sights ready tonrock and roll patterned incan tell younwhat ammo to shoot out of it and all. Im in the miami area asking 350 but can work on the price... Shoot me a text 305-370-2624 and i will send pictures
    There ya go, Moss Ulti Mag ready for Gobblers, local
    Great site
  • swamphunterswamphunter Posts: 179 Officer
    The sights are tru glo
  • kayak jackkayak jack Posts: 20 Greenhorn
    buck wrote: »
    Remington 870 SuperMag, camo stocks, 3.5" magnum, 24" bbl turkey special, Like New.
    You have anything to trade?

Nothing to trade really. How much are you thinking?