FS or Trade Browning Buckmark NIB

pottydocpottydoc The thriving metropolis of Umatilla Posts: 2,729 Captain
NIB Buckmark practical. Never been fired $350.00 obo or trade for a rifle in 22 Mag or 17 HMR. Would also consider a compact size handgun in 40, 9mm, or 357 Sig.

Replies

• jayseasjayseas Posts: 813 Officer
    Pottydoc,

Would you be interested in a Remington Nylon 66 in 22cal. as a trade?
  • pottydocpottydoc The thriving metropolis of Umatilla Posts: 2,729 Captain
    I already have a Nylon. I got a cousin who loves ves them, though, he might be interested. Pm me with a price, if he wants it, I'll pass your phone number on to him.
  • MosesMoses Posts: 1,203 Officer
    I have a Marlin 17hmr with 500 rounds of ammo? Interested?
    Maybe 50 rounds down the tube.

Gun2_zps485df529.jpg

Have three or four mags as well to include.
    The peanuts and beer took its toll. I had to fart really bad. I would normally ease away and let it out. I thought it was time for her to grow up.
    It was a varoooom! It shook the pine needles off the trees. She broke and ran.
    "Daddy, you stink!"
    She's my best buddy to this day! You never know how these things will work out!
    Sayin... Reck

1387463400_20_1_USD_5_default.png
    Joey Buttons - FRIEND FOR LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!
    I will be in Myakka city on Saturday, could maybe work a drop off around Bradenton or so in the afternoon?
    The peanuts and beer took its toll. I had to fart really bad. I would normally ease away and let it out. I thought it was time for her to grow up.
    "Daddy, you stink!"
    Sayin... Reck

I have a CWP as well.
    "Daddy, you stink!"
    Sayin... Reck

• pottydocpottydoc The thriving metropolis of Umatilla Posts: 2,729 Captain
    Gonna pm you my phone number. Definatly interested, got a cwp also.
    Looking forward to meeting up. Thanks.
    "Daddy, you stink!"
    Sayin... Reck

• Gone_FishingGone_Fishing Posts: 1,184 Officer
    Did this sell?
  • Panhandler80Panhandler80 Posts: 7,984 Moderator
    Great little gun. I've had the exact one for 5 or 6 years and it has performed flawlessly.
    "Whatcha doin' in my waters?"
    Did this sell?

Yes, it is resting comfortably in its new home.......
    "Daddy, you stink!"
    Sayin... Reck