Where r the Spanish?..

Replies

• Panhandler80Panhandler80 Moderator Posts: 8,046 Moderator
    Probably eaten on.their way here by all the bottom.fish we can't catch.
    "Whatcha doin' in my waters?"
  • SwampratSwamprat Officer Posts: 1,058 Officer
    Water temp still a little chilly would be my guess. Shouldn't be long though.
    Jackson Cuda 12

A wade fisherman is the most simplistic but the most adept for the quarry they are after. They are immersed in their challenger's habitat and are in tune with the subtle changes of current, temperature and bottom. In order to be successful at this noble and primal fishing form one must be submerged from their goobs to their boobs, anyone doing this outside of that boundary is either sunbathing or swimming. S.F. Stewart 2015
    doing a few little things on the boat today. once complete I will have just one day of annual maintenance left. Tomorrow she'll be completely run-able though. Going to catch.some Sheepshead. Will keep an eye open for spaniards and report back.
  • reel stamasreel stamas Admiral Posts: 6,153 Admiral
    ~10 more Days & it'll be 'On like Donkey-Kong'
    There should be NO Commercial Fishing for any fish species considered 'Over-fished' , 'Undergoing Overfishing' or Subject to Recreational Seasons, Limits, or Closures... Game Fish Status IS the Answer !!!
    I'm sure well.catch a few Sheepshead. **** sailors choice will be.thick, though.
  • yacavonejyacavonej Greenhorn Posts: 7 Greenhorn
    How'd the sheepshead fishing go?
    yacavonej wrote: »
    How'd the sheepshead fishing go?

Posted in report section