Home Tropics

Bimini Sands

Bimini DreamBimini Dream Posts: 407 Deckhand
Below is a commitment letter to Bimini Sands, not from the new management team, but from Mr. Rubert Roberts himself.

Dear Homeowner: Please rest assured that my commitment to the Bimini Sands project and community is now, and has always been; to build and maintain a relaxed and quiet marina and resort environment that is an authentic Bahamian experience, which, is next to none in the whole Caribbean region/area. Additionally, we think that our Sun, Sand, Sea and Service environment rival, and outshine, all others.

Since making the change in management I have been pleased with the overall positive response from our homeowners and guest. I feel assured that a smooth and service-oriented transition will be achieved. I ask for your patience and indulgence as we together build a better Bimini Sands for all.

I am particularly pleased that homeowners associations are beginning to take shape. This is an important part of this change. Our plans are to implement an effective and efficient condo owners agreement to achieve mutually beneficial results. This agreement will help us achieve effective (bi-lateral) communication; efficient billing practices, proper recording (and reporting) of homeowner’s residual funds, better monitoring and controlling the water supply system, resolve present/existing (and/or any emerging) disputes. The management team is in the process of developing long-term Business, Strategic and Operational plans for Bimini Sands.

In summary, I reiterate and continue to express my innate belief in; support of; and commitment to; Bimini Sands development far into the foreseeable future, from both the Ownership and Management perspectives.

Yours faithfully, Rupert W. Roberts Jr.

The Owner Bimini Sands Resort and Marina.
A Part Of Paradise
http://onetoughkitty.com

Replies