Back at it in the Glades

Hi folks, Hope all had a great fishing weekend.. Althought i know the winds were pretty bad down here in South Florida.. I took advantage of the wind break on Sunday morning so i left the house around 4:15am and i headed to the park. I stopped at Dions for some snacks and water and on my way to the park.. I was anticipating light winds in the morning so I took my light 6wt out for some sporty action in the backcountry.. I had some nice shots and landed quite a few before the winds picked up in the afternoon.. I also have a cool little snook take on video, Hope you guys enjoy it..

Replies

• jcanracerjcanracer Posts: 4,294 Moderator
    nice pics and video
    Hobie Kayak angler for life!
  • SwampratSwamprat Posts: 1,058 Officer
    Looks like a great trip.

I battled winds up here in the panhandle Saturday and Sunday. Managed a few trout but nothing stellar.

The weather gods will be with us soon. Thanks for the report.
    Jackson Cuda 12

A wade fisherman is the most simplistic but the most adept for the quarry they are after. They are immersed in their challenger's habitat and are in tune with the subtle changes of current, temperature and bottom. In order to be successful at this noble and primal fishing form one must be submerged from their goobs to their boobs, anyone doing this outside of that boundary is either sunbathing or swimming. S.F. Stewart 2015
  • lucluc Posts: 245 Officer
    Nice work
  • John McKroidJohn McKroid Posts: 1,684 Captain
    Nice Pictures and vid, good report.