Reds

Located some real nice Reds along the east wall. They were all in very skinny water and very spooky. The water was gin clear and even the trolling motor was useless within 25-30 yards so I got out the old push pole and my son was able to make some long casts pick up some 24-26 inch slot fish. I was hard fishing ad to be patient but they were out there up shallow. Sorry guys my pics aren't loading for some reason. I'll try again later.

Replies

• ReelsmoothReelsmooth Posts: 86 Greenhorn
    Thanks for the report, is the area wade able?
  • DanOmiteDanOmite Posts: 119 Deckhand
    What part of the east wall? Pretty big area....what were u using?

Was out near Demere key yesterday. Forecast said 5mph winds, more like 15mph. Made it a tough day to fish. Saw plenty of reds cruising, spooked easy.

Would also like to thank the jacka$$ who ran across the entire flat throwing mud and creating one of the longest prop scares I have ever seen. When will they learn.....
  • fishdishfishdish Posts: 1,223 Officer
    DanOmite wrote: »
    What part of the east wall? Pretty big area....what were u using?

Was out near Demere key yesterday. Forecast said 5mph winds, more like 15mph. Made it a tough day to fish. Saw plenty of reds cruising, spooked easy.

Would also like to thank the jacka$$ who ran across the entire flat throwing mud and creating one of the longest prop scares I have ever seen. When will they learn.....

Take videos of them and post them on this site
  • Westwall01Westwall01 Posts: 5,289 Admiral
    Yeah the area was wadeable
  • Westwall01Westwall01 Posts: 5,289 Admiral
    Two Pines area
  • Angler SystemsAngler Systems Posts: 919 Officer
    Very nice. I am finally getting out this weekend. Can't wait.