New in the box, Wulff fly line 12 wt floater

Hey guys,

I have two brand new Triangle tapers (bermuda short) floaters, one in 12 wt and one in 13 wt...these lines are new in the box....cost $80.00 each, will sell for $40.00 each or both for $70.00.

Thanks for looking

Carl

Replies

• backbonebackbone Posts: 59 Greenhorn
    I'm interested in the the 12 wt. How old are they?
  • Carl BlackledgeCarl Blackledge Posts: 674 Officer
    Backbone,

I sold the 12 wt, However I have 2- 13 wt lines left.

Where I fish in Mexico most of our cast are only 35-50 feet, so the over lining works fine when tossing large bugs like Crease flies and large Sardine patterns with 12 wt rods.

I also have a 12 wt Cortland sky blue precision line, this is the line that comes in a round metal box with a Tarpon stamped on the front, just a killer casting line for Tarpon, this line sells for $80.00 and its new in the box, will sell it for $35.00

Carl
  • backbonebackbone Posts: 59 Greenhorn
    Thanks Carl, I really like the triangle lines.
    The reason I asked how "old" they are is that I had a line from a shop that went out of business and it was new in box but really old.
    It really coiled and tangled badly and didn't work at all.
    Have you had any experience with this?
    Backbone,

I am sure these lines are less then a year old. Sounds like you bought an old TT line before they changed over to the Bermuda short, I belive the BS lines are made for the warmer weather.

Carl
  • zmgsvtzmgsvt Posts: 302 Deckhand
    Do you still have the Cortland 12wt?
    Yes sir,

I still have the Cortland Precision 12 wt, Its sky blue and comes in a tin box with a Tarpon stampeded on it...Its a 12 wt....never been out of the box....however I did install braided loops on each end...$45.00 pluse $7.00 shipping Priority mail.

PS I also have a 12 wt new in the box Chard's grand slam line and I installed a 10 foot clear tip on it...the whole line floats. Same deal $45.00 pluse shipping

Carl