Skip to main content
Home Tropics

capt.alex holden costa rica?

scootybscootyb MemberPosts: 165 Deckhand
heading to costa rica in a few weeks and have three days of fishing on the miss behaving with capt alex holden out of los suenos has anyone been out with him before and if for some reason it falls thru with him does anyone have any captains they recommend out of los suenos

Replies

• TB421TB421 Senior Member Posts: 271 Officer
    scootyb wrote: »
    heading to costa rica in a few weeks and have three days of fishing on the miss behaving with capt alex holden out of los suenos has anyone been out with him before and if for some reason it falls thru with him does anyone have any captains they recommend out of los suenos

Spanish Fly, Super Fly, or Sea Fly. If you can get on any of those boats, I'd recommend them.
  • sapelosonsapeloson Member Posts: 32 Deckhand
    Burro Gonzalez on "Dream Girl" = burro.1389 at Hotmail dot com..... However, don't fret! I've never had a "bad day" in Costa Rica... :) Hang on to your hat, you're in for one hella'va ride!

TurnerMarlin_zpseca915d2.jpg
  • scootybscootyb Member Posts: 165 Deckhand
    sapeloson wrote: »
    Burro Gonzalez on "Dream Girl" = burro.1389 at Hotmail dot com..... However, don't fret! I've never had a "bad day" in Costa Rica... :) Hang on to your hat, you're in for one hella'va ride!

TurnerMarlin_zpseca915d2.jpg

Ya I was there about ten years ago at the old golfito sailfish rancho was a awesome time